Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

“Hmm? Oh yeah,cigs a bit of side project, started it up after the loneliness started to get to me, I’d already been salvaging random bits and bobs from broken stuff from both bases that got replaced or everybody just didn’t care about. It was originally supposed to be a radio but I managed to get my hands on a working visual output screen and decided to try and add a TV function, it kinda works, signals still pretty bad and a few other issues, probably would work better with disks if I could get that function set up and also get some DVDs.” He said, staring at it and fiddling with a couple bits.

“Mind if I mess around with it?” Claude asks interested.

“Hmm? Sure have at it, two heads are better than one.” Zed said cheerfully, he was really, really happy to be interacting with someone or so it seemed.

“Thanks!” Claude says as he starts to mess with some of the wires, cleaning them up and making the connections smoother,

“Wow you’re good at this.” Zed said in surprise, chuckling happily.

OOC: @squeaverking actually how pissed would sky be if someone stole one of her shotguns?

“Eh, i work with machines a lot.” Claude says finishing up.

“I can tell.” Zed said, flicking a couple switches and turning it on, the signal connection still pretty bad, which could be blamed on their location, but the picture quailty was better than expected for whatever it could pick up. “Nice! It’s way less fuzzy now!”

OOC: Also gonna be down for a while, try to get on as soon as possible.

1 Like

“Let me see what I can do.” Claude says fiddling around with a few more wires.

OOC: Implying you could steal it.

"I think you will work for free."Sky said.

1 Like

Canada, in a rare burst of brilliance and skill unlikely to be displayed knowingly, manages to insert another piece of bubblegum into his mouth, without removing his helmet

4 Likes

“Ah don’t worry about the signal, pretty sure its because of where we are and lack of a proper antenna.” Zed said happily.

OOC: Actually he has one of hers, one of his missions while he was blue team, prove who was ■■■■■■■■■■■ by stealing one object from red base without being caught or seen, he managed to steal one of her shotguns after she put it down (Was trying to take it from her hands but she set it down earlier than expected, also minimizing the risk) while in the same room/area… he still has it too, never uses it just kinda leaves it there… so how angry’ll she be if she finds it?

“Maybe let me see something…” Claude says as he messes with a few more wires.

“Hmm?” Zed hummed in wonder, looking before the signal suddenly stabilized, while not perfect it was close enough and much, much better than expected for their canyon in the middle of who knows where. “Woah-ho-ho-ho.” Zed said whistling, thats a lot better than I ever expected to get it to!"

“It fixed?” Claude asks stepping back, and admiring the better looking makeshift TV

“Definitely! Much less static on the screen and an even better signal than what I expected we’d be able to get with my makeshift antenna system!” Zed said in surprise and happiness, really despite his large, tall and semi-imposing form he was surprisingly friendly and definitely a bit of a softy.

“Sweet, so what’s next?” Claude looks at the old sleeping bag. “Hmmmm” he starts to think.

“You got an idea?”

“Maybe, is there any wood around?” Claude asks.

“Um… might be able to get a bit, got the crates, also got quite a lot of metal too if you need it.”

1 Like

“I will.” Claude says as he starts to design a simple bed frame in his mind.