And Me against You

4 Likes

Not sure if this is right…

Violets are blue,
Roses are red,
Living like this,
We were already dead.

1 Like

Am I the only one that finds it strange how they haven’t released any other information relating to Season 15, despite it being only just over a month away?

Yeah that’s right.

Hop in my car
It don’t have any doors

It’s built like a cat, it lands on all fours
My car’s like a puma, it drives on all fours

3 Likes
5 Likes

Red versus Red

and blue versus blue

Don’t know if everybody here knows this (I only found out today) but Miles stepped down as head writer and the guy who did the brick gulch episode is taking over as head writer

Edit: Season 15 has an official release date of April 2nd

1 Like

http://roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-15

6 Likes

http://roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-15-trailer

Here we go again…

EDIT: Something I noticed (gonna put this in a spoiler tag in case people don’t want to see this):

[spoiler]Watching the trailer over and over again and pausing in random spots, I found a number of places where an image is flashed in negative. It makes the Reds and Blues look a lot like the Freelancer AI.

This is the first one. While Lopez doesn’t look like any AI in particular, Caboose looks very similar to Eta.

As the first few are negatives of the shot that’s already on the screen, I’ve included the normal as well. Nothing much, just confirming that we’re looking at Lopez and Caboose.

Tucker’s reddish-black is up for interpretation, but green? That’s almost exclusively Delta’s color. Granted, Delta tends to be a bit of a brighter shade.

Tucker using a knife? I thought that was Felix’s thing. Though he does have a pistol instead of his energy sword. Also, is it just me, or is Tucker’s new shade really bright? Like, brighter than the white in some shots?

A group shot, which is useful for identifying them in the later images. Tucker, Caboose, Lopez and Donut same as before, but now adding Sarge in a shade of blue very reminiscent of Gamma.

Interestingly enough, these five are the only ones in the “Wanted” poster.

The last two aren’t the negatives of an existing shot, but simply flashed on their own. Based on the previous ones this is Tucker, who finally got his sniper rifle.

Final shot, Sarge, Tucker and Caboose, from left to right. I believe that that’s Donut’s leg making a cameo, too. That’s a weird pose for Tucker to be in… almost like he’s being arrested.

I have a theory on what this all means, but just wanted to get it all out there first. [/spoiler]

6 Likes

Best. Machinima. Series. Ever.

I’d be willing to be that it was Grif there not Lopez since he wasn’t anywhere else

Having watched the trailer I feel a lot more hyped. It’s nice that sister may be back after so long, though I am curious as to where Wash and Carolina are. Also it looks as though Tucker isn’t keeping The Meta’s suit which is a little disappointing.

5 Likes

Same. :smiley: Now all we need is for Junior to return somehow. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a shot with them at the Pelican, which appears to have Grif and Simmons standing guard right outside. Since Grif was always the person who drove things (Warthogs, the Pelican) my guess is that Grif is driving the Pelican we keep seeing. I also find it very hard to believe that they gave Grif a new color, since everyone else is basically the same, or that the new shade of orange is that different. More likely it’s Lopez.

1 Like

Anyone else think this could be Kimball on chorus or some other planet?

1 Like

Well I’m pretty sure there’s some crap going down here. First off, Tucker would’ve kept the armour. Second, unless the rest died, which I doubt, why would only five be there. Another thing: Sarge using a BR and a Railgun? I doubt he would trade his shotgun for anything. Third, Caboose is using a MK IV helmet, which is not his signature helmet. Now, this could be a hint to something, an oversight, or just they didn’t like how the new MK V looks. Or it could be another top ten joke, I really don’t know. The only thing I’m sure about is that this isn’t them going legitimately bad, they have either good intentions or the same issue Maine had, though that should only apply to the Red or Blue who received Sigma.

3 Likes

Sooo… good start. Anyone else seen the new episode yet?

1 Like

I’ve watched the new episode twice now, and I gotta say, the mystery is great.

Since I saw the trailer, I thought the idea of not following the Reds and Blues, and instead focussing on new characters, investigating, was interesting. I’m glad to see it working. This first episode has quite a chilling vibe, and really leaves me hungry for more.

As for speculation, I don’t know if I’m sold on the AI fragments taking over, especially since Church takes off his helmet. I’d be fairly confident in saying it isn’t them acting of their accord (or being manipulated) either, because of Sarge’s weapon choice and Caboose setting up a bomb. To me this only really leaves them being copycats, perhaps even from the UNSC, set up to justify an invasion of Chorus.

Also, personally, I’d love to see Locus return, maybe even tracking down the Reds and Blues himself, possibly joining our journalist friends. Although, if he doesn’t, I won’t be too dissapointed.

3 Likes