Some of you know that a few days ago i started a thread where i showcased my first complex moc called Reki.
Over the last few days,i continuously upgraded him and almost everyday i put pictures of his evolution there.Before you finish reading this,i recommend you take a look there.
First,he was a very simple MOC with almost no armor (as i wanted to make him as thin as possible).The build was pretty good,i made a complex looking back and he had a consistent color scheme.But,as i mentioned earlier,he was incredibly thin and boney.
His second version was a much needed upgrade.He got a cool looking chestplate that matched his mask,and a more solid build.Problem is that the original consistent color scheme was now screwed due to the silver on the torso.
Also,the legs looked way too simple when compared to the torso and the back.Same for the arms.
The third version was a pretty controversial one.First,i upgraded the legs.
Now they had a more cool looking and complex vibe to them,and the silver plates sure helped the color scheme.Problem is that their design looked horrible.Also,i still felt like the back build and the chestplate could use some more work.Same for the arms,and the weapons.Another problem was that the silver shoulder plates restricted arm articulation,
And this takes me to the current version,which will be the final and official one.
First of all,i managed to make the legs look better.I also added some more bulk to the arms,and gave him a better weapon.Problem is,that due to the additional bulk on the arms,they were almost completely impossible to move.
So what have i done about it?
First,i took em off.Then,i added two mata-hand pieces where the arms used to stay,and then i inserted a red pin in each of them.Then,i connected two bohrok limbs to the red pins.After that,i connected the bohork limbs to the ball joint connectors that used to stay unused on the back (look at the previous thread,and look at the pictures with the chestplate.See those CCBS limbs,that had those conectors? they did nothing),and put em to good use.Then,i connected the arms to the bohrok limbs via the other ball joint on them that was still unused.Then,i put two more pins on the mata-hand pieces,and put a few technic pieces there,to conect each other.That way,the bohrok limbs would not flop,and the arms had perfect articulation.After this step,i perfected the chest plate,strenghtened the back build even more,and now this guy is finally done.
So,with this being said.......voila!
"horns" on the back taken off so you could see the back build better.However,on the other thread,i got some cooler pictures of the previous back build.
I'm really satisfied with the current version,and i think that it wil stay that way.
If the original one looked like he had anorexia,this guy would make even Onua Master of Earth jealous.