Release date for BIONICLE?

The following is just speculation:

I recently saw a Facebook post that said that BIONICLE was set to release on Janurary 12th.
I wish to know if there is any possibility or truth to this at all.

I would think January 1st, unless BIONICLE gets delayed to March 1st like Hero Factory: Invasion From Below wave 1.

I might check my local Toys R Us for the sets on December 27th to see if I am right on this part.

3 Likes

Still pretty exciting to see BIONICLE just around the corner :slight_smile:

Can you link this post, or was it deleted?

#stillLookingForOfficialConfirmation

3 Likes

Iā€™d assume if itā€™s a winter wave, ~December 2014- January 2015

If itā€™s a summer wave, May- June 2015.

3 Likes

No matter how soon it is, it wonā€™t be soon enough.

3 Likes

I have no idea how anyone outside of Lego would know this for certain at this point, so I would disregard any information like this unless youā€™re certain that your source is a current employee of TLG. A January release is definitely possible; almost guaranteed, in fact, if the revival is due in the winter of 2015. As Sammy said, a summer wave will probably be released in either June or July of 2015. Itā€™s also good to remember that the revival of Bionicle wonā€™t be released at the same time everywhere in the world; at the very least, itā€™ll have two different release dates: on for most of Europe and Asia, and another for North America.

2 Likes

Link this post, please. January 12th is a PRETTY SPECIFIC DATE to know this early on so Iā€™m curious as to the source.

-Mesonak

4 Likes

It was a Facebook comment.

Donā€™t worry I took a screenshot of it.

When I get home Iā€™ll censor the name and picture and post the comment.

Iā€™m not sure if I could link the post though.

If it came from Facebook then I highly doubt itā€™s validity. This is the place where someone made a post about Steven Speilberg hunting and killing a Triceratops.

2 Likes

Ya, I know. I usually take these sort of things with a grain of salt, but I figured I would just share :slight_smile:

Release dates for toys have always been weird (at least in my experience). Back during Bionicleā€™s original run, the new yearā€™s sets could start appearing as early as the start of DECEMBER of the year prior to the official ā€œreleaseā€ (I found a Lewa Phantoka set in mid December 2007, for example). Summerā€™s more random, but normally late June/Early July is when I found new sets.

1 Like

Here is the very annonymous and very doubtful post:

2 Likes

PFFT! Fake as Old Man Mcgucket writing the books. I mean, you cant just go up to the counter dude and ask! Its fake.

4 Likes

Oh well, at least the hype train is traveling :slight_smile:

Gravity Falls all the Waaaaayyy!!

1 Like

Dont forget that the train will still MOVE ALONG, and we all shall have a nice RIDE except if we have some CREEPS FROM THE DEEP stalking us, you could always say to them FACE ME, and they would be FALLING, and you would be CLOSER TO THE TRUTH, buuuuuut your throat would be pretty NUMB.
XDD

3 Likes

Indeed.

Indeed.

2 Likes

Hey guys, just wanted to say, I was right!

Yes I know that this post was too
ā€˜out-thereā€™ for it to be real, but hey. I totally called it :wink:

(Ok, technically, I didnā€™t call it, but someone else didā€¦ )

Chances are sets will be available at the start of January and that particular location will get them in store by the 12th.

1 Like