Remnants of Zeon RP Topic

“aaaaaaAAAGH! this is boring!

Samuel kicks his floorboard in anger, accidentally causing his suit to move, rustling the trees nearby

“oh, ■■■■■■!”

Samuel readies the Bawoo’s beam saber, scanning the skies.

2 Likes

“OK!” The Ball starts travelling that direction, before starting to drift left, then right, and back to left, and so forth.

2 Likes

“seems like nobody noticed us just yet.”

2 Likes

OOC: Shoot, I was gonna reply to that but i forgot to

Spacey turns
“Alright guys, form up. There seems to be something nearby”

1 Like

Samuel notices them look at his general area

senpai noticed me

“oh, ■■■■! Joe! get ready!”

Samuel draws the Bawoo’s beam saber and beam rifle, still crouching.

2 Likes

“Great…”

Joe pulls the sword from his back and places his shoulder shield in front of him.

2 Likes

OOC: plz no
I was busy yesterday ;-;

OOC: it’s just some generic doods. that, and it kinda seems like there’s 3-4 other gms, aside from you and gatsbyo.

2 Likes

OOC: It’s just me and 2 gms

1 Like

OOC: oh, rip.

Edit- is that including gatsbyo, or no?

2 Likes

no I am out for that day remember? I was in the infirmary and then went to the bar to lead up to a “restless night”.

1 Like

OOC: im pretty sure we’re just in endless day
Or at least
One “day” will last many many irl days[quote=“Sammythekat, post:168, topic:41156”]
Samuel gets tired of waiting for the GMs to make the first move, and jumps upward. he draws his beam saber, attacking the rando GM next to Haydn’s Powered GM, cutting it in half at the waist. he then proceeds to kick the upper torso back down to where he came from, and shot another GM in the hand.
[/quote]

OOC: Yo, so since I only have 2 gms, and whatever, can you either edit that or restart the fight cuz i forgot to make the first move or something.

2 Likes

'aight.

my first move neeeever haaaapened

2 Likes

Spacey notices a spike in heat coming from the area where he noticed movement.
He deploys his shields. The GMs take position behind spacey as he revs up his minigun and fires into the foliage

1 Like

Samuel raises his shield (on the back of the arm holding the gun,) and takes the brunt of the attack, leaving his shield weakened. He fully deploys his beam saber, going after one of the GMs.

2 Likes

Joe assumes a “Hello there” position

look I don’t know what it’s called

2 Likes

OOC:

actally tho what do you mean by a hello there pose
18 hours later…
@Joey_Reviews plz

3 Likes

OOC: Hand open and in front, along with the sword raised above the head and pointing forward.

2 Likes

sauce of image?

1 Like

OOC: Google

1 Like