Renaming yourself to something else

look man

Sometimes its annoying to see someones name change, and then no one knows who you are

So your not refering to the ability to change usernames?

no
I am not.
Read the main post

I am not talking about straight up banning people to be able to change usernames.

Alright then. And yes, I did read the main post. I was legitimately confused on what the topic was refering to. The main post was bit ambiguous for me.

If you were confused you should have said something.

2 Likes

I thought about saying that, but something told me not to. Plus I kind of did say I was confused when I called the main topic ambiguous.

I think he meant you should have stated that in your original post…

1 Like

i included my old usernames in my profile until a month ago

just sayin

i think i should be here in this topic

What do you mean?

1 Like

Sorry, Matoro. Had to delete that because some people feel it was spam…

Never found a reason to change your online name, only done it for an April fools day thing.

Well, it was spam.

Twice the matt. Twice the evil.

3 Likes

Indeed, unsure as to what to do for next April Fools in regards to name changing… possibly a Lovecraft inspired name

Just remember to keep it a secret :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Username Discussion Topic

I just keep my username the same. You know, for reasons…

…A.K.A shameless advertisement for my Youtube/Twitter account, since it’s the same username.

I agree with this it’s really hard to recognize people when you are new if they changes profile pictures every day.

Funnily enough I forgot how to change my name and now i’m stuck with my stupid @Spooky_Chubz_Guy name…

(Help)

A lot of people still don’t know that I’m PekekoaOfJungle, and it is really bothersome to both them and me, but I can’t change back. Gah.

3 Likes