Rest In Pepperonies this :'(

Why dis be ded

THIS WILL BE UPDATED SOON

Don’t get your Poké Balls in a twist, just on… A bit of a hiatus. Due to the horrid thing that is life, I really can’t play Pokemanz that much, not enough for an update. Just wait, it’ll come.

2 Likes

I wasn’t really being impatient, just saying it was rather inactive compared to normal.

RIP in RIP

1 Like

shadap pl0x

1 Like

Ahem

The emulator I was using (GBA4iOS 2.1)'s currently revoked by Apple, meaning anytime I want to use the emulator (and go to the next phase of conquering Hoenn), it immediately crashes. There’s a way to fix it, but I really don’t have a time to do it. As such, this is officially on hiatus until it is fixed.

@TheEsquire, do new fanart of the current team pl0x, will appreci8

1 Like

jailbreak bruh

but i iz n0t in jael

Upd8: For some strange reason, the current version of iTunes is not letting me update my saves. And considering I have Dropbox Sync on another version of the emulator, for now it looks like I’ll have to restart this. It isn’t guaranteed, but that’s what it’s looking like right now.

2 Likes

triple post updaet:

I got the emulator working again, bu it looks like I’ll have to do a redux of this.I’m gonna ask a mod to close this, because I’ll start a new topic.

3 Likes

Eh it’s been 2 days but I’ll close it anyway since the other topic is up.

2 Likes