Retired Mod Bullying Club

@Waj is responsible for the version of “Be Prepared” from the 2019 Lion King remake. How could you do that to my favorite Disney song? It’s barely distinguishable from plain dialogue!

3 Likes

@John_Smith makes me fall asleep every time he talks.

I mean have you heard how deep his voice is?

1 Like

I want you all to know that I take these allegations against former mods very seriously and will be investigating them to the fullest of my ability.

This will never not be my favourite topic of the last 2 months.

11 Likes

I mean uh I have nothing to be afraid of because I am definitely innocent and the old mods are all guilty

On that note I should probably mention Cronk stole my marriage license

9 Likes

Thank you! I was afraid all of the allegations were falling on deaf ears, but now I’m certain the former mods will be brought to justice for their unspeakable crimes against humanity.

4 Likes

This is the most serious of all - I’ll get you your paper back, though I can’t guarantee I’ll get you your wife back.

There’s gonna be a whole tribunal. Televised. Even bigger than Nuremberg. Cronk’s up first but only because he’ll get us the best ratings.

9 Likes

this is proof I’ll never get my wife back; why would she stick with such a handsome rogue as myself when there’s a reality tv star she can cling to

and if she’s desperate enough to marry Ghid, she’ll marry anybody

10 Likes

@Political_Slime better be next, cause he stole my identity and opened five credit cards in my name

7 Likes

@Political_Slime and @Waj forced me onto their stupid podcast. I didn’t even want to be on in the first place

10 Likes

BioKnight out here with the truth bombs

8 Likes

@Political_Slime Imprisoned me in a giant cube of slime. We might need @Winger to come and put him in himself because we all know that solar is a giant vat of slime and @Political_Slime needs a taste of his own medicine.

2 Likes

Purely out of jealousy. I am still single.

In my defense, I was just following the TTV Cast’s orders.

I hope she’s not in it for the money, I’m flat broke.

4 Likes

That is sad

Why do you think she married me

4 Likes

because of your beautiful art

6 Likes

truly

8 Likes

Please stop… you’re scaring me!

1 Like

never

4 Likes

TFW John Lennon falls into a pit of radioactive waste.

2 Likes

a pit of beautiful I think you mean

5 Likes

Time to make this the Ghid bullying club.

3 Likes