Retired Mod Bullying Club

@John_Smith makes me fall asleep every time he talks.

I mean have you heard how deep his voice is?

1 Like

I want you all to know that I take these allegations against former mods very seriously and will be investigating them to the fullest of my ability.

This will never not be my favourite topic of the last 2 months.

11 Likes

I mean uh I have nothing to be afraid of because I am definitely innocent and the old mods are all guilty

On that note I should probably mention Cronk stole my marriage license

9 Likes

Thank you! I was afraid all of the allegations were falling on deaf ears, but now I’m certain the former mods will be brought to justice for their unspeakable crimes against humanity.

4 Likes

This is the most serious of all - I’ll get you your paper back, though I can’t guarantee I’ll get you your wife back.

There’s gonna be a whole tribunal. Televised. Even bigger than Nuremberg. Cronk’s up first but only because he’ll get us the best ratings.

9 Likes

this is proof I’ll never get my wife back; why would she stick with such a handsome rogue as myself when there’s a reality tv star she can cling to

and if she’s desperate enough to marry Ghid, she’ll marry anybody

10 Likes

@Political_Slime better be next, cause he stole my identity and opened five credit cards in my name

7 Likes

@Political_Slime and @Waj forced me onto their stupid podcast. I didn’t even want to be on in the first place

10 Likes

BioKnight out here with the truth bombs

8 Likes

@Political_Slime Imprisoned me in a giant cube of slime. We might need @Winger to come and put him in himself because we all know that solar is a giant vat of slime and @Political_Slime needs a taste of his own medicine.

2 Likes

Purely out of jealousy. I am still single.

In my defense, I was just following the TTV Cast’s orders.

I hope she’s not in it for the money, I’m flat broke.

4 Likes

That is sad

Why do you think she married me

4 Likes

because of your beautiful art

6 Likes

truly

8 Likes

Please stop… you’re scaring me!

1 Like

never

4 Likes

TFW John Lennon falls into a pit of radioactive waste.

2 Likes

a pit of beautiful I think you mean

5 Likes

Time to make this the Ghid bullying club.

3 Likes

See? The former mods are even now trying to slander my flawless visage! Does their villainy have a limit?

7 Likes