Retired Mod Bullying Club

Don’t you just hate it when your favorite mod, whom you love to write ridiculous and over-the-top shenanigans about, has the audacity to retire?

UGH.

Well thankfully, they won’t get away from Ghid. Here in this topic you write (untrue) stories about how former mods ruined your day, your life, your second marriage, et cetera. Don’t let them get away with their heinous misdeeds!

RULES:
-None of this is personal. If you’ve got actual beef with a retired moderator, take it up with TTV staff, not here. This is just for having fun.
-Current mods are not allowed. Only those which have unceremoniously bit the dust can you ramble about. Current mods are off the menu.
-Have fun. If you break this rule, Eljay will break into your house and dissolve your kneecaps with mangosteen juice. Be careful.

Huge props to the original topic where you can bully current mods about how they ruined your life by unrelated escapades. Now get out there! Let the world know the injustices committed against you!

19 Likes

No…you madman!

3 Likes

@Political_Slime stole my blanket!

3 Likes

@MT_Zehvor once beat me in smash and thats not acceptable

5 Likes

@Political_Slime won’t let me run for Metru Governor and that makes him a big pee pee poo poo. >:(

5 Likes

@Political_Slime told me where Waldo is, so now I can no longer enjoy the thrill of the hunt. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!

9 Likes

@Political_Slime stole my cookies.

3 Likes

@Political_Slime poisoned my water supply, burned my crops and delivered a plague unto my house!

9 Likes

@Chronicler you know what you did.

3 Likes

@Nyran please get out of the w*st coast

2 Likes

@MT_Zehvor started the Mafia trend

2 Likes

@Waj invented pollution, poverty, and boybands

I still can’t forgive him for the last one…

3 Likes

@Chronicler killed my 17th child, he was only 796 years old why’d you do it! WHY!

1 Like

I will rhyme again.

Because I hate elves.

3 Likes

@Waj stole my sandwich one time and it made me kinda sad

3 Likes

I remember back in the day, Waj, Cronk, Slime, and all the other retired mods, would tie me up and take apart my '08-'10 bonkles with perfectly fine joints and put them back together until the joints cracked.

I’m glad they’re retired, cuz now they’re old and have arthritis so now they can’t take apart my bonkles

12 Likes

The now-called Modularity former mods charmed me into making a Megazord for them.

4 Likes

Slime bullies me to this day in DnD.

3 Likes

We gave brittle joints to the BIONICLE and now we have brittle joints.

7 Likes

It’s spelled with an ampersand. What kind of savage are you?

@Chronicler messed up my Bricklink order - instead of sending me two dark blue Piraka shins and two black Metru ones, he sent me mismatched ones in each color (true story btw).

1 Like