[REVAMP] Admiral Jaldamir

Admiral Jaldamir

Admiral Jaldamir
by Mohamed Marei, on Flickr

“A noble and valiant commander whose sole purpose is to bring to justice anyone who dares to stand against the crown. Has a long-standing enmity towards criminals who fare the seas, especially Pirate Lord Dreadwind and his band of miscreants”.

Admiral Jaldamir
by Mohamed Marei, on Flickr

A reimagining of an old character I had built way back in 2015. Since the moment I lay eyes on the kanohi Iden I’ve always pictured it belonging to an elegant, gentlemanly-looking character. wanted to make this redcoat aesthetic work. Safe to say I managed to pull this off? I’ll let you all be the judge of that!

47 Likes

Nice use of the red cloth pieces, it really adds a lot to the MOC!

1 Like

Astounding job on the clothes! I sometimes really find it hard to distinguish the clothes from the MOC itself without looking like they’re part of it, but you’ve done a great job here.

1 Like

@LegoDavid @Toa_Radrix glad you guys like it! Since I lay eyes on the Praetorian Guard set a couple years back, I pretty much knew that I’d need to use the skirt cloth piece to make this coat design. I’m personally pretty happy with the way it turned out, especially since a very similar design seems to work with Pirate Lord Dreadwind as well.

3 Likes

10/10 perfection.

Great job! Truly the most British moc I’ve ever seen

1 Like

Awesome! This MOC is just sick!

Classy work ~ :heart: