Revamp: K-2SO

Congratulations. You’re being rescued.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

52 Likes

Ahh, if only lego wasn’t against using tires on figures…

4 Likes

Nice, but the arms are a bit chunkier than I’d like. That, and the neck is a bit… strange.

3 Likes

I think you could wrap one of Lego’s yellow rubber bands around the grey part in the shoulders to create the small splash of yellow on the movie version.

Other than that pretty good.

2 Likes

I never realized how well Throwbot head’s meshed with CCBS.

1 Like

It’s too black.

Looks really good m9.

4 Likes

The neck looks a tad long, but I feel the limbs are a definite improvement by having a more cohesive flow than the official sets.

3 Likes

Well seeing as K-2SO is supposed to be gunmetal, blame Lego.

1 Like

Logan, your revamps never seace to amaze me.

1 Like

Eyy, it’s Toa Lime

2 Likes

this dude looks too buff to be papa k2-so, I’d recommend telling him to eat less.

that’s not how you strikethrough numbskull

4 Likes

this. and the arms seem too short- at least add another bushing of length, and have it taper off sooner.

1 Like

It is on Discord

@Toa_Kasai

3 Likes

i really wish some one would figure out a way to achieve the same affect without using tires. i hate cheating with parts!

2 Likes

What’s wrong with using tyres?

The neck seems a little too long, but other than that I love this MOC! The lower arms and legs in particular look really good.

2 Likes

in general, nothing

on this, nothing really.

my main issue is the forearms, and how they don’t taper off sooner.

1 Like

its not a real lego attachment. thats why i don’t use them.

1 Like

It kind of is when you use it like this on a connector piece or anything else of that diameter.

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about using tyres like this. So long as you’re not stretching them, you won’t damage them.