Revived Bionicle Parts

True, but that was only one year later.

6 Likes

cause they where the sets the sets that used that part

But they didn’t use the Hordika heads.

Hordika Heads are these:

http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=50923&idColor=85#T=S&C=85&O={“color”:85}

3 Likes

Oh, he means the Hordika “necks”… Hero Factory used them in their first line of villain sets, likewise there are few in Rocka XL… So nope, not a piece that was out of use.

1 Like

They’re a fairly common piece in LEGO.

4 Likes

Pretty much…

These were in the same year, so they probably don’t count, but Pridak’s feet and Karzahni’s face are the same piece.

Here’s the BrickLink page: BrickLink - Buy and sell LEGO Parts, Sets and Minifigures

2 Likes

The Guurahk staff

It was used on Stars rahkshi

It came back with

5 Likes

And with Kopaka Master.

8 Likes

Never heard of them.

3 Likes

Gee, I never would have guessed

4 Likes

Yea, they were pretty obscure…

4 Likes

I was excited when I saw Pridak having the Takanuva legs on his arms.

5 Likes

Horidka heads.

7 Likes

There’s also a red Huna and Hordika chests, among other things.

I always thought it was a bit disturbing that Karzahni used Ehlek’s face as a hand, and that his eyes had seemingly been gauged out by Karzahni’s claws. :stuck_out_tongue:

New headcanon: Karzahni steals Ehlek’s face while he’s asleep and uses it as a puppet. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Ehlek must have a twin brother then, considering that he has that head on his other hand…

oh wait it’s @LurkingEhlek

7 Likes

Tahu’s original fire blade

reused in barix

This example I used because it was as far a distance as I could go. Other examples are lewa nuva’s blade reused in sidorak, 2001 onua’s claw reused in a buttload of stuff including the red matoran in the Karzahni picture above this, vahki blades being used in for the karzahni trap, etc.

There’s a bunch more I can think of but the time differences between those are less impressive.

8 Likes

Sure, but the flames were used in non-bionicle sets. Sets like the vikings dragons, or ogel’s base from alpha team.

3 Likes

I was assuming you intended to stick to bionicle.

If not, I’ll have you know I have little to no knowlege of lego outside bionicle. Like, it’s sad how little I know.

1 Like