Reviving Bionicle: The Series

I found a banana

5 Likes

Good guy how long have you been standing there

About 20 mins

Please get a life

8 Likes

So do you think he started making the next one or it’ll be later?

2 Likes

Orange has indeed started the next one, but he also has a second project going on that’s not Bionicle related…I think his next short is a Christmas special, and the next major installation begins filming late spring when he finishes this school year. He actually just posted on his blog the other day: http://revivingbionicle.tumblr.com/

8 Likes

Rewatching these for Thanksgiving :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Shame on you.

2 Likes

tl;dr don’t expect anything soon

8 Likes

Good god. This series.
It’s way more engaging than it looks, gets really dark, really really fast, yet still has a lot of humor when it got dark, has so many open ends, like what happened to Gali, what’s the deal with the tall lonely guy in the forest, and if Denmark is actually a mind control device, then why where Tahu and Onua also chanting “Praise Lego.” when they say “Hail Denmark.” ? This thing also put me through an existential crisis, that I’m still trying to get over. All of this came from a show with a dude shaking his Bionicles and used text to speech programs for the voices! This thing made me feel happy, sad, frustrated, depressed, confused, engaged, concerned, disappointed, and curious all at the same time! ARGH!!!

EDIT:

I JUST READ THE ENTIRE TOPIC!!!

1. “She” is Gali.
  2. Gali’s canister is empty.
  3. GOOD GOD! There are still so many questions! I need more! I need answers! But there will never be more! Its all over! The last episode was 6 months ago! I NEED MORE!
4 Likes

He said that “She” wasn’t Gali on his blog. But he was probably lying.

4 Likes

it’s not even over though, check the reviving bionicle blog and his update video, it just takes a long time to make

2 Likes

Huzzah! Hail Denmark! Praise Lego! The almighty Orange Lord has not forsaken us! Praise the hidden deity that is Good Guy! All hail! All hail!

1 Like

14 Likes

What’s this supposed to be? When I tried it, it gave me a “Page not found” message.

1 Like

It’s the christmas special that I totally didn’t forget to post.

2 Likes

Strange. I didn’t see anything past the therapy episode on Lord Orange’s channel. Well nothing Bionicle anyway.

1 Like

This was a dailymotion exclusive iirc.

He talks about this sort of stuff constantly on his blog.

2 Likes

Well I use my school laptop, so Tumblr is a pretty much no go for me 90% of the time.

3 Likes

Hilarious, as always. I wonder what Bad Guy will be like.

2 Likes

Knowing SuddenlyOranges, if he’s in the story, he’ll probably be like, the main villain behind everything :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

So does anyone know what the progress is on the latest episode?

1 Like