Risebell's Stuff

Very nice! Slime could use some flat plates on his face.

and Rise…looks awesome.

1 Like

Praise/Criticism:

Risebell:

• Your use of System blends in with the build pretty well
  • Blue pins are not an issue due to its blue color scheme
  • Color scheme looks really good(I usually don’t like it when a bunch of one type of color mesh, but you made it look natural)
  • Body seems to have been built pretty well
  • Sunglasses look unconnected and large

I would give it an overall rating of a 9.5/10.
I think this MOC looks really good, with my only criticism being in the glasses.

:smile:Fantastic Job :smile:

Political Slime:

• 2 much lim & blk

Gets -999/2! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m a little light headed as I just got back from the gym. I thought that was a real sofa. You can imagine how amazed I was for a split second.

4 Likes

Why is that video…so hypnotizing ? @_@
(Nice MOCs)

3 Likes

Risebell here looks amazing

1 Like

These are really great. I like them so much, I’m going to give some more reasoning.

You/Rise:

The moc is really great. It seems more like you than your previous self moc. (not saying the larger one is bad). Those aviators are great! The only thing I sort of dislike is the lower legs. I feel like the armor on the back is too small to stick out that far. Overall:

8.5 / 10

Slime:

I will always love slime’s self moc. I don’t really have much to say other that I like it. A lot.

9 / 10 (I just really love the face)

It’s not on a mega skill professional level, but it’s not bad. I love the music, and Slime’s face :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

0/10
MOCs are not on fire!

Ok, I’m gonna admit, the use of system pieces on your self MOC is really impressive!

And…
Well Slime…
It’s just Slime, there’s not much to say about it…

[quote=“Oniwah, post:10, topic:10967”]
It’s just Slime
[/quote]Cruelty

2 Likes

Merged moc topic with stuff topic because Risebell having two topics dedicated to his things ran the risk of inflating his ego so much that he floats away.

-MT

5 Likes

Not cool.

Blame Indigo. It was his idea. He was just too lazy to do it himself.

-MT

1 Like

Well, I’ve gone full circle. About one year ago when I was away from home in Indiana, in this room currently, that I joined these boards.

I can safely say that I’ve learned a lot from the people using these boards. It’s been a good run.

I’m probably going to stop coming here as often.

http://i.imgur.com/HA6RHWO.jpg

7 Likes

Well, that’s quite unfortunate. It’s been fun having you around, though. :smiley:

1 Like

you come here?

If you know what I mean.

1 Like

Can I use this as a replacement book club while you’re gone?

-MT

1 Like

Only if you pay rent and split the price of gas with me.

1 Like

Fair enough.

Here’s your zero dollars.

-MT

Wow! wow! wow! wow! MT, he is cheating you out of your life! you need to re-negotiate this deal!