Rivyx, Raahla, and Juvolo

Matoran warriors. I made them with a custom torso for maximum poseability. Allows for some great fighting stances.

Rivyx

Raahla

Juvolo

Prisma

@Axels, @Jakanader, @Toa_Radrix Here are pics of the torso if you’re curious. It’s super simple but works well for small characters. The axle hole in the center of the chest can be used in lots of different ways for armor.

58 Likes

They all look great, but I like Juvolo best. the cloth usage throughout is great.

1 Like

How are other people so good at articulating torso? All I can ever manage to get is a block that looks slightly better than just a normal one.

3 Likes

This is beyond science

As usual, lots of charm here. Great stuff as always

2 Likes

Despite using ccbs, these Mocs capture the style of g1 Bionicle perfectly

1 Like

Rivyx is so cool, that color was wasn’t used a lot and I like it! Why is Raahla’s mask white when the rest is sand though?

Very good question about Raahla’s mask. I originally made him with tan masks. But I thought it needed more contrast. I still have the pics though. Which do you like better?

4 Likes

The Komau looks pretty good on.

2 Likes

Got to say, I think I preferred Rivyx’s original weapon design and Raahla’s Komau. However Beyond that it’s amazing how you managed to make each one look unique despite them using the same torso base.

1 Like

They look really cool especially Juvolo!

1 Like