Rock Lion (and Matoran friend)

The Rock lion was one of the fan-made Rahi that was accepted into canon alongside Tahtorak, however its appearance was never canonized. It’s captured my imagination since though. A majestic lion powerful enough to defeat a Toa in battle, and all we knew about it was a name, and the fact that the tips of its mane could grow red hot! Well, no need to wonder anymore, here it is, in all its 400+ piece glory!

I also created a Matoran I named Lumune, with the hope of introducing both her and the Rock Lion (name pending, open to suggestions) to the BZPRPG, provided the mods allow it. Here they are together:

42 Likes

Cool. I like how the brown pieces on the back kind of look like a saddle.
The Matoran is great too.

1 Like

Reminds me of that lion creature from crimes of grindwald

1 Like

Lovely update to the legs, not to mention how cute the last pic is :slight_smile: gives off strong Artorias and Sif vibes.

1 Like

haha lion go grrrrrrrrrrrr
nice moc, the last picture is quite cute

2 Likes

Can you make instructions for this

1 Like

Here you go!

1 Like

Wait, how did you make these so fast? I need to look into the instruction maker cus I’m probably using it totally wrong lol

This looks fantastic, love the blend of old and newer constraction pieces.

2 Likes

I already had a backlog of MOCs to share before I started posting them here, I spent a whole day making the Rock Lion, and another day after that tweaking it.

3 Likes

Specifically the instructions though, or is that what you meant?

Oh, I made the instructions in a couple of hours. The trick is to basically de-construct it with the Step Before button. Or is it the Step After button? I can never remember. But one of them basically asks you to build the thing, but the other lets you just take apart what’s already there and is muuuuuch easier to use. You can also bind a bunch of pieces together into one sub-model, which I did for the legs and parts of the mane to save time.

2 Likes