Rosemar

Here’s an older moc of mine

Story time: Rosemar belongs to the same species as Ga’Hoole. He is what many would call a pure Kaporian. He practices an ancient art form called Wielding Fate, developed and perfected by Kaporians. By using a native species of wyrm, called Kapories, pure Kaporians can manipulate his/her opponent’s thoughts and emotions, depending on the type of Kapori.

Red controls rage , blue controls thought and sleep, white can give or receive data, and purple, the most powerful Kapori, can control the body and the mind.

He uses his trademark axe, which doubles as a tonfa, to cut through enemies like butter.

I plan to write a (almost) book centered around Rosemar and Ga’Hoole. It’ll end up at around 250 pages, I hope. Anyway, hope you all enjoy!

20 Likes

Too many clashing colours and textures, the loin cloth looks cool but out of place. You did however cover up the tin neck of the Inika mask exceptionally well. Very good build though.

Good luck with the book (I’m also writing one myself :slight_smile: )

1 Like

I was wondering what are the blue and red pieces on his legs from. Otherwise, nice job

1 Like

This guy looks like something from a comic book and I love it.

1 Like

is it ok to say you need to have less color my eyes hurt

also cool moc i guess

1 Like

Maybe ill make a v2 with less color

1 Like

The build is cool but the color scheme is a mess.

1 Like

I made this 2 years ago. It was my first “real” moc. Looking back, I definitely agree that the colors are a mess. I might fix that soon…

1 Like

You have a good build to use, at least. Just a bit of color swapping is needed :smile:

1 Like

Is he supposed to be primarily black?

1 Like

The build is great, but the colors are cluttered.

1 Like

Dunno actually

What fabric pieces are those? Pretty please, I need to get me some of them!

Cool MOC, though probably not as cool as it would have been with better colour coordination.

1 Like

That is one fine looking MOC, but the head seems too large for the body. But that’s what you get with the Inika heads.
Also, you mentioned something called “Ga’Hoole”. Do you mean like the book, or…?

1 Like

A moc i made a while back

1 Like

Very unique,i like it.

1 Like

Absolutely amazing use of kraata. This is stunning.

1 Like

Thanks guys

The design of the MOC is really nice, but the colours could have been spread out a bit better.

1 Like

There actually paper. I just started cutting and those were born.