Rufu, AKA "the crab guy"

Click the photo above, or click here, to view the gallery at flickr.com/chromega.

My version of Rufu, a MOC by Meskii.

Also check out Khace and Chro [BFU].

21 Likes

Jaw drop. :smiley:

Very kind of you.

there is something about this moc I find akward
I really cant put my finger on it
but other then that this is a cool moc, I like it!

1 Like

Bada**

Armored 100%
Color scheme 100%

So sick, no flaws…

No words…

Keep on mocing!

5 Likes

I can’t get past how much I love that color scheme! This is certainly one of my favorite MOCs of yours, @Chro!

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

@pot8o I fully understand and agree. It was a rushed MOC and I never went back to fix the proportions as I should’ve.

3 Likes

The complexity of the head is very nice!

2 Likes

Thanks Logan!

2 Likes

You never fail to amaze me Chro! This guy is a beast! I love how you made it so the red pegs were part of the color scheme :smile:

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Seriously, you are one of the best MoCists (MoCers?) on these message boards.

Amazing.

2 Likes

Thank you!
(The proper term is indeed MOCist.)

2 Likes

We have a proper name to call ourselves now? 0-0

1 Like

Yeah man. We’re official. :stuck_out_tongue:
(It’s like artist. You don’t call someone an arter, do you?)

5 Likes

Love the face, never been a fan of a character having four arms however in some rare cases such as this you managed to make it work. Overall a very nice looking set, rather jealous you got so much of Carapar’s armour given he was one of my favourite Barraki

1 Like

I found a ridiculous amount of Carapar shells at Brickfair a few days after building Rufu - so now I have almost twice as much. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Chro
You are way too lucky, back then I only managed to get one of him. Always wanted to get a bunch of him to turn him into a crab MOC xD

1 Like

I love how much this moc has such a complex build. I really do enjoy the colors you used and the head I do want to ask how long did this take for you to make ?