Rukah of the Air Katana (M.O.V.)

So just for fun decided to do a M.O.V. of @Rukah’s self moc from This Post

Really pretty happy with this one, not much to say just a quickie. Hope it works for you Rukah :slight_smile:

As always all comments and feedback are very welcome.

Credits

Also credits for the parts and colours go to.
Turret3471 Pack
Galva Pack
Bio Pack
KhingK
KingSidorak
Megawillbot
Voidhound
Mod20087
Gifthammer
Hermaeus_Jackson
MO6Z
Rothanak
KrayDay
OhluCG
Godfyr6934
Agils
Ken
Meowserstrousers
Kryakwa
Grievous
Aleist3r
Phinto_
Nattarthetimedragon
Charger0908
Voyager
HahliNuva
Vspinax
AbsolutBeginner
Valtarshol
BionicleC4
BowtiedTrombone
Knux400
Lehvak Nuva
Xio Zaku
Pasta Man64
SCMD1999
OhluCG
Kardas
Evanetics Art (Parts pack link as per pack Terms)
RedStarGames
and a few of my own.

If I have missed anyone or if anyone knows any more skilled artists that have parts free for download then please let me know, I’m always looking for new parts.

25 Likes

I’d watch a movie about this guy

Gorgeous

10/10

6 Likes

wow looks great

2 Likes

Rukah didn’t even look remotely this good at his wedding, this must be plastic surgery.

is that a lifetime comedy award I see coming over the horizon line?

8 Likes

Oh, pretty cool, the small glow bits are really nice.
The use of kites, to add glow bits, is pretty nice and same for the wing design.

This is already the 4th Rukah MOV and the original doesn’t even have his own topic smh

3 Likes

looks awesome, very sleek

2 Likes

This is the definitive Rukah. Excellent representation.

3 Likes

Really nice! However the possible parts clipping is throwing me off.

Tohru mov when :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What clipping would that be?

1 Like

Love the look of him. The katana’s handles seem a lil long, but the design is sick.

2 Likes

ah he’s glorious
Really nice job on remaking my self-moc, @Alucia! He looks pretty good, I like how you did the glowing bits and the wings and armor look cool. Swords are great too. Awesome job, though the hero factory armor used for the kneecaps do make them a little wide, which makes the leg proportions kinda weird. Other than that though he looks pretty great.

but Senit, haven’t you remembered that I suck at stud.io posing?

4 Likes

Agreed, it does look a little weird but Katana irl are made to be 2 handed so they do have very long handles…maybe not that long though lol

Kind of agree with the Knees, I didn’t realize just how thicc it made his legs look lol
Have to admit the leg design came about cus he started out life as a Toa Ignika revamp but scrolling down my parts list and saw all the Miru’s that I had I figured it was time for Rukah.

4 Likes

not catlike enough

Love the little crystal details on the wings. And the little hooks on the end of the knives. It’s majestic, just like Rukah. though Rukah is majestic in a more catlike way.

3 Likes

Unless this is a custom part

1 Like

The most obvious to me is the fact that the minifig steering wheels on the katana only have a bar hole in the middle, while the Air Katana piece has an axle.

1 Like

Could always swap out his Miru for this.

Yep it’s a custom part from KrayDay’s parts pack.

Is that soooo :stuck_out_tongue: Part designer is a beautiful thing.

6 Likes