RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Xander “im sorry, did i wake u up?”

“kitten napper?” Asked Toko, both scared and intrigued.

Iris just sat there not knowing that to do.

Soshi shakes her head “Come join me.”
@Ace Hebi nods “If you don’t behave… It will get you.”

Xander gets up takes his ■■■■■ off and gets in bed “im sorry for acting so mean earlier, can u forgive me?” He says as he lays down next to her.

Kota continued, “They told me they were dead. I thought they were alive in spirit, but they’re dead.”

“Who told you this?” Natalie says.

“My training. They told me they weren’t the stars. People can’t be stars.”

“SHUT UP!” Natalie yells, hugging him. He just cries on her shoulder as she says, “I am tired of you being sad! I’m tired of seeing you like this! You were so happy moments ago! Please, Kota, for me, try . . . try to be happy. Try to smile through rough times like you’ve always had.” Kota just cries.

Soshi nods and takes off her ■■■■■ throwing next to the bed “It is okay. You weren’t.”

“what’ll it do?”

Iris decided to try to comfort Kota.

Xander “if u say so” he holds her close to him and kiss her.

Hebi shrugs “I am not a cat.”
@H-Roar Soshi puts her hand on his back and whispers “What do you want to do?”

“will it be bad?”

Hebi “Most likely. So now go to bed.” I feel bad now… Hebi gets up “I can tuck you in if it makes you feel better.”

Kota tries to keep his memories aside. He tries to do what Natalie says and tries to calm down for her and for Iris. His markings start to glow blue, and he whispers, “Thank you . . . both of you.”

Xander “please dont ask me that, not now anyways i dont want to loose myself, cant we just lay here and be peaceful, beside i have every thing i need in this world in my arms right here with me” he says smiling but his eyes closed he is very tired.

Soshi nods and hugs him mumbling “I never forgot you.”

1 Like

Iris reaches out to touch, but holds her hand back.

The now scared toko nods.

Kota​ hears hey buddy, I’m going to ask a favor okay? Okay.

OOC ok now im legit going to sleep i cant keep my eyes open will continue tomorrow G night

“Iris, it’s okay, I don’t mind. Just be careful, it’s a bit warm,” Kota says. Who are you, first of all?

Natalie lets go and says, “I’m gonna go get ready for bed, okay?” She goes upstairs.

Hebi picks her up and lays her down on the bed. He puts the blanket over her and pats her head “It will be fine. Uncle would die to protect you.” He turns into a snake on the edge of the bed

Iris touches it, “it feels nice” she thinks out loud.

i’m the amulet

Toko nods, trying to fall asleep.

“I’m glad,” Kota says, cheering up. In that case, hello again, and what is it?