RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Heather:" Yes we shall."

1 Like

“Alright I’m starving.” Paul says as he gets up and walks over towards the door. As he opens it he sees Arkane, but before he can do anything Mary yells. “NOPE! You know the rules, no ■■■■■ no catfish!” Paul jumps and scatters back into the room, with a shocked look on his face.

Onyx just sighs as he continues to watch Arkane and Flare

1 Like

Heather:" Did you for get something?" She asks teasingly, holding up his ■■■■■.

Arkane starts to notice Onyx and looks at him.

“Yes, not to mention Arkanes here.” Paul mumbles that last part under his breath. He reaches out to grab the ■■■■■, and his hand brushes against Heather’s

Well no time like now. Onyx thinks as he gets up and walks over to them. “I’m Onyx, mind if I join you?” He asks.

Heather:" What?"

Arkane:" I do…"
Flare:" Sure you can." She pats down a seat.

1 Like

“Oh, it’s just I kind of like being alive, and Arkane is downstairs.” Paul says as he takes his ■■■■■ and puts hit on.

“Thanks, so who are you two?” Onyx asks as he sits down

Heather:" Well if went down there with out a ■■■■■ maybe, but if anything he might bruise you." She says jokingly.

Flare:" I’m Flare and this is my brother Arkane." Arkane waves a little.

1 Like

“True, well let’s get going, Mary is expecting me with a ■■■■■ on.” Paul says jokingly as he holds out his hand to her.

“Nice to meet you, so what are you two doing here?” Onyx asks.

Heather takes it.

Flare:" Well we need a place to rest and replenish so we came here." Arkane nods.

Paul leads her out the door and down the stairs to a table.

“Well, welcome. I help out around here.” Onyx says with a hint of pride.

Heather sits down.

Flare:" Oh I see." She said with a smile. Arkane then notices Paul and Heather.

1 Like

“So, how did you sleep.” Paul asks cautiously, as he sits down,

“Oh, yeah that’s Paul, he is kind of like my adopted brother. Do you know each other?” Onyx asks Arkane.

Heather:" I slept great, how about you?"

Arkane:" Yeah we are friends and he is engaged with my cousin." He sound a bit annoyed at the end.

1 Like

“I slept well.” Paul says as he lets out a breath. He seems more annoyed than angry, “So, last night you were talking about how you were unsure of your feelings.” Paul says.

“They are lucky to have found each other then, he is a good guy.” Onyx says with a chuckle.

Heather blushes," Oh yeah."

Arkane sighs," Yeah I know, but honestly how would you react if your friend was dating sister?"

“Hey, I already told you there is nothing to be embarrassed about, how about I tell you about my feelings, then what I know?” Paul asks as he puts his hand on the table.

“Well, I would be kind of annoyed, but really it depends on the type of pwrson my friend was.” Onyx says with a shrug,

Heather:" Ok."

Arkane:" Yeah, I see."

Soshi wakes up and sighs hearing the noise I wanted to sleep longer.

“Well, I feel drawn towards you, I feel a need to protect you, I feel anxiety when Arkane is around, I feel content when you and I are together. I know that I enjoy time with you, I know I don’t want people to hurt you…What else… And I know that you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.” Paul says, as he starts to redden in his cheeks. Why am I embarrassed telling her this, I trust her. Paul thinks,

“Yeah, I mean if the guys a scumbag then I would do whatever I can to break it up, but if he is a good guy I wouldn’t mind.” Onyx finishes.

Heather blushes," Th-Thank you."

Arkane:" But what if you saw a different side to this good guy ?"