RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Hebi “The arguments got worse and worse so then my mom left my dad. He left me soon after. Then I used lived outside but then Soshi’s family found me by my markings.”

Alice sighs," You just doomed our happiness." The creatures grab him.

Flare:" Alexis, we got to go back and help Ike."

“They just left you without a word?” Coral asks quietly.

Ideruba smiles “You sure? How does she involve in it?” Yup. Is fake.

Alexis “Let Ideruba find himself.”

Hebi pulls out a letter “No. I can still find them some day.” Hebi sighs “I knew Soshi since I was a kid but she picked me up and cared for me. I followed her to Atlas and I have rarely left since. Other than tournaments.”

“Well, that is quite something.”
Coral says.

Hebi nods “Yeah. They are more than family to me. Like… You know. I can’t explain.” He sits down “I might ask you later.”

OOC I gtg for a bit

“Ask me what?” Coral asks.

Hebi “Something for your other part. You might not be open.”

“What if I am both parts at once?” Coral asks.

Alice:" The Rift that what it is, you belong in there with me."

Flare:" But…"

Hebi “What do you? Half a robe? Anyway. I guess. Doesn’t really matter.”

Ideruba “You are not of the Rift. We don’t need it. Tarev isn’t the Rift. Akshi isn’t. My counterpart isn’t. It is just that our world isn’t meant for magic.”

Alexis smiles “Time with me.”

OOC Okay. I am gonna eat dinner. Than go swim. Might not be on later too.

“Sure it matters.”
Coral says.

Hebi “I still love you either way. No matter what my snow angel.”

Coral blushes a bit.

Kota’s eyes turn turquoise. So . . . I’m not alone after all. No, not at all. So, what good is there to be mad about my upbringing? Should I risk putting myself in danger to off every bandit that may be trouble? No. What if they have a reason to steal, whether it’s their own will or something they couldn’t control? So . . . what do I do? His eyes return to yellow as he keeps playing.

Alice:" I was really hoping not to force you into this, but it seems I have no choice."

Flare face reddens, both from anger and embarrassment.

Hebi smiles I did it. Hebi sits down next to her

Ideruba “I am not resisting at all.” He snaps his fingers quickly in a 3 beat pattern.
Alexis grabs Flare “Shame we have to go help Ideruba. Maybe he will enjoy you like this.”

“What?” Coral asks as she works. She leans against him a bit.

Hebi “I want sit with you. Unless you want me to go.”

“I don’t mind.” Coral says quietly