Ryylem, Antumbran Knight

Really like the use of the two masks as shoulder pads, very creative.

1 Like

I could give it a shot. I have tried making a custom head for the mask before, but I didn’t have any lock. It is always worth a second shot, though.

This MOC is really good looking, I like almost everything about it, but the hair really ruins it for me. I’m not a big fan of hair on MOCs in the first place, unless executed well, but on this MOC it really doesn’t work. I do really like the weapon, and the torso build is really great looking. The colours are really cool. Good job! :smile:

I understand. I knew that some people were not going to like the hair attachment, but I had never tried it before so I wanted to give it a go since the parts fit the color scheme. Thanks for the input though! I may end up removing that the next time I work on her.

1 Like

Very nice moc, overall she’s rather impressive. Though she reminds me alot of Rashzakea.

Interesting. I have never seen that before. And here I was thinking that pairing the Crystal mask of light with gold and black was a novel thing.

1 Like

Nah, Rash beat you by a few years.

Nice work. Appealing color scheme.

Sweet MOC! The translucent additions add great touches and the weapon is amazing! (Have you been watching RWBY?)

XD

I was wondering if anyone was going to pick up on the inspiration for the weapon. So, yes. The weapon was heavily inspired by RWBY.

Very cool! I like the unique build!

it looks surprisingly good for an older moc.