Salvation: Part II

Many, it seemed, had the same idea as he. A crowd of Autobots, Decepticons, and Neutrals take flight out the airlock and into the cool night air.

A crowd of crew members were storming through the hall. Some were stopping before a nearby window to gawk at the rocky cliffs and the ancient spaceport reshaping itself around Salvation, light by moonlight and flashes of blue energy.

OOC:

I’d recommend letting people know about it in the OOC topic.

1 Like

Gatecrasher waited patiently for the doors to open.

Spectrum followed behind Pixel (@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister), wondering what all the commotion was about.

Actaeon lets out a depressed sigh and promptly leaves. No use arguing anymore.

Daria decides to go head out and practice her aim, it was better than doing nothing.

OOC: don’t exactly remember where Driftburn was last.

IC: Scrapshot walks to the Antillean Sunrise, he decided it might be good to get a drink for the day.

1 Like

The airlock doors snap open, allowing a cool breeze to blow through. The rustling of tropical plants in the wind could be heard, as well as the grinding of the ancient machinery all around Salvation.

A look out the window might give Spectrum an idea. Miles-long rings of rusted metal coil around Salvation as the ancient spaceport reconfigures itself to accommodate her. Elegant towers of grey metal, and makeshift habitats built from starships jut from the cliffs around the Fleetcarrier.

Facelift follows.

“Well, that su- OOOOH MY GOSH WHAT IS THAT?!” he suddenly exclaims, thrusting a pointed finger at one of the large viewports in the side of the main hangar.

The Antillian Sunrise was now largely empty, save for Halfrunner, the DJ, and a few neutrals.

Many other bots, it seemed, had plans to “head out”, making way for the nearest hangar bay or airlock.

Gatecrasher waited for the crowd to clear, then stepped out of the lock. He took a deep breath of the fresh air (OOC: can TF’s smell?), enjoying the change of scenery. He took a look around to familiarize himself with the area.

Actaeon dryly comments,
“Something got you in a good mood…”
He stares through the viewport trying to fully perceive what it was.

Scrapshot quips,
“I guess it’s a busy day.”

Daria follows after them in curiosity, once Deus’s testing was done Gatecrasher would be the one to take care of the hatchling, so she had the time to explore.

Salvation was flanked on either side by miles-tall cliffs of jagged grey stone, from which extended rusted platforms, moorings, and towers constituting an ancient cybertronian spaceport of massive scale. Between the machinery were twelve metal statues of the original Knights of Cybertron, standing as tall as Salvation was long. Suddenly, as one, the gargantuan monuments seize their titanic weapons and thrust them out toward the starry night sky in a salute.

Actaeon could see the spaceport forming around Salvation- so could many others, who starred out the window in fascination.

Halfrunner, from behind the bar, nods.

“Aye,” he agrees. “That it has been. And it doesn’t seem to be slowing down soon, either.”

Daria might wind up in hangar thirty, where a massive, rusted bridge was reaching out from the cliff to connect to the aperture of the bay.

Actaeon exclaims,
“Huh.”
He stands there before looking at Facelift,
“Can you take this uhh emblem of my chest now?”

He sits down by the bar,
“Oi, I could use a drink before I em… did anything.”

Daria goes into hangar thirty, to walk across said bridge.
“This could use a cleanin’”

Gatecrasher saluted back, then continued walking, try to locate points of interest.

Blight remains put still staring at the spot Spectrum had just been, waving his finger in the air.

Pixel pushes into the hall, skipping along with the crowd.

1 Like

Spectrum hurriedly follows after Pixel, her small pink body lost in the crowd of bots.

Pixel rolls, crawls, gallops, and bounds to evade any raging feet, trying to follow the wave.

Juliana was pushing against the crowd, trying to get to her job, but was having a bit of trouble. Pixel happened to run between her legs, causing her to cry out in surprise.

“H-h-hello!” Pixel greets.

"Don’t scare me like that! " she says. “What are you doi-- oof!” She was buffeted by the crowd.

Alterion was walking along the hallways of the vessel, looking throught the windows at the new surroundings, not knowing where his brother is.

Pixel gives a sneaky shrug.

As easily as the shifting spaceport had distracted him earlier, Facelift instantly shifted his full attention to Actaeon, deploying a laser scalpel from his finger.

“Certainly!” he obliges. “Hold still…”

“Naturally,” Halfrunner quips. Turning to the DJ, he asks:

“How come nobody ever comes here just to ask how we’re doin’, I wonder?”

The nearby Thrift agrees.

“Certainly does,” he says. “But it does kinda add to the atmosphere of the place, don’t it?”

Beneath Salvation was another glowing ravine- a blue one- and along the shore of the two islands was a small, obviously inhabited town built from modern-day cybertronian starships.

Alterion might pass captain Topside, who was limping his way toward a medical facility, his white and black armor still adorned with splashes of his blue blood.

“I’m not sure I trust you!” She says, and moves to pick him up.

“Hrm… might be good to get to know the locals.” He thought, and began to make his way in the direction of the town.