Salvation: Part II

Llun grits as he jumps towards the decepticon, transforming for the first time. The average looking merc soon forms into a larger beast-like form… a horrific form. The wendigo was unleashed.

The explosion from the missile hitting the ground, bursts behind Llun sending the shrapnel against his back. The wendigo grunts as he sails through the air towards the decepticon.

1 Like

Treadquake continued to hold on for deer life. Caught off guard by the incoming bullets. He looked at the attacking decepticon, and became very angry.

“HEY! JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!”
He shouted furiously.

“I’m trying to kill the Predacon. Obviously.”
Starchaser replied.

“Well in case you didn’t notice, I’M ATTACHED TO THE PREDACON!”
Treadquake shouted again.

“That sounds like it’s less my problem and more your problem.”
With that Starchaser transformed into her prop-fighter and flew in closer. Now she would be able to more accurately follow and track the predacon. Continuing to fire upon Skylynx.

1 Like

Skystalker drops Laslow from his jaws and proceeds to start mauling the bot.

Spectrum is able to transform into a smaller version of Vertebreak, equipped with a tail blade and a less-powerful version of the predacon’s rocket/stun cannon.

Vertebreak growls as he looks upward, unable to take flight after the Splitter brothers. He sets his sights on more approachable prey: the mercenary known as Llun.

The Sharpshooter veers out of Llun’s path… and into that of the yellow-armored predacon, Vertebreak. The hulking dragon swats the New Decepticon out of the sky, his claws tearing the sniper apart in a fiery explosion.

The bullets ripple of Skylynx’s armor, and the wrathful predacon roars with anger as he dives into corkscrew. Skylynx torpedoes himself into the ground, skidding through the dirt and kicking up rocks and energon crystals.

1 Like

Treadquake took the brunt of the damage. Getting a face-full of the elements, only managing to make him angrier than he already was.

Starchaser transformed into her spacefighter mode and flew forward and down close to Skylynx. Positioning herself so that when she transformed into robot mode, she landed perfectly on to the predacon’s back. Holding on by the beast’s shoulders.

The pain was so overwhelming Laslow began to not feel it anymore as his body was mutilated.

“Well… This is it… The end of the line… Juliana… I’m sorry… I couldn’t… protect you…”

With that, he breathed his dying breath.

1 Like

Skylynx snarls and transforms to robot mode, the rapid shifting of parts throwing his enemies off his back. The red lights on his limbs and trunk die out as the predacon assumes a hunched-over stance, still managing to loom over many of our heroes.

Skystalker bellows a roar of victory over the frozen remains of Laslow, sweeping the gorge for anyone else who dared to challenge him.

A blast of plasma strikes the side of the dragon’s head, and he whips around to see Salvo standing atop the wreck of a Siege Walker, the barrel of her riot cannon still smoking.

“You’ll pay for that, ugly!” she vows. Skystalker accepts the challenge, his wings coming ablaze as he leaps at the quartermaster.

Around the entrance to the ancient fortress, Topside and ■■■■■■■■■■■■ led the crew against the remaining New Decepticon forces, lead by Obsidian, Strika, and Lockdown. Both sides were giving the predacons a wide berth, with the crew of Salvation leaving the beasts for our heroes to deal with, and with the New Decepticons all too aware that the four dragons were beyond their control. While Skylynx, Skystalker, and Vertebreak all did battle, the the Predaking spread its massive wings, their frames filling with icy-blue plasma, and it shot itself into the sky with a rush of wind. The great dragon flew around the fortress, weaving around the guns that protruded from its ring, which had been deployed by Scorchlock.

1 Like

Starchaser and Treadquake are both thrown to the ground. They get up, both trying to think of how to tackle this enemy.

“You got a plan?”
Starchaser asked.

“Yeah. You shut up and let me do all the work.”
Treadquake ran forward with reckless abandon, firing a missile at Skylynx while he charged.

“Oh like hell I’m gonna let that happen!”
Starchaser assumed her helicopter mode and flew upwards a short distance, firing her machine guns as well as her anti-armor rifle at the predacon.

Spectrum runs towards Vertebreak, firing her stun cannon.

The Splitter brothers aim their weapons at Vertebreak from above, firing missiles and machine guns.

Skylynx falls onto his side, groaning. The predacon quickly scrambles back onto his feet and starts to run away.

The stun blast does little more than grab Vertebreak’s attention.

It’s enough, however, to distract him from the Splitter brothers’ attack. Vertebreak falls over

“Don’t think you can get away lizard head! You’re mine!”
Treadquake transformed into his vehicle mode and gave chase. Starchaser going the same from the skies.

“Are you delusional? The predacon is mine!”
Starchaser shouted back, continuing her areal assault on Skylynx.

Llun lands and faces the predacon, “I thank you, but if I remember correctly I’ll need kill you now.”

The wendigo charges at the dragon, blades extending from his forearms, coating themselves in energon.

Skylnyx falls over, before transforming back into his beast mode. His crimson lights flash back on, shooting out more bolts of energy as the dragon takes flight, leaping at Starchaser with his talons outstretched.

Vertebreak had been left momentarily vulnerable from the Splitter brothers’ attack.

Starchaser shifts into robot mode and flawlessly evades the predacon. She hovered in the air for a moment, looking at the creature with a smug grin.

“Oh come on. Is that really the best you got?”
She taunted.

Meanwhile Treadquake fired another missile at Skylynx, hoping to hit it while it was distracted.

Llun continues his charge, striking at the terrorcon with his blades.

As Skystalker is midair, Darkside opens fire with his rifle, send a few bolts at the beast.

Skylynx is struck in the side and is sent careening back onto the ground.

The blades make only shallow cuts in Vertebreak’s armor, and the predacon tries to swat Llun away with a massive claw.

@Flux

The bolts from the rifle do little to dissuade Skystalker, and the dragon tackles Salvo to the ground. Salvo throws a punch at the side of his head, disorienting him and allowing the quartermaster to throw the predacon off her.

Pixel begins to race towards the mercenary, preparing to spring onto him.

Spectrum had already taken care of the last mercenary, having now moved on to attacking the predacon Vertebreak.

Pixel stops when he sees the defeated foes, pouts, and makes an effort to join his sister in battle.

Spectrum could be seen fighting Vertebreak- a gigantic, cybertronian drake with striped yellow armor and a rocket cannon protruding from his back. Currently, the predacon was distracted with fighting the mercenary named Llun.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister