Salvation: Part II

SideStep shook his head and rubbed his eyes.
“whaa…?”

“If you’ll excuse me, I shall try to gather our remaining number.” Zepar said, “Corona, would you be so kind as to remind me which ones we are missing?”

Blight mumbled out, “Pixel.”

“maybe? I don’t know who was includeded and who wasn’t. I know we’re missing a Miss Wildsong, and then Captain Redstocker.”

@BlackBeltGamer98 “I am coming with you.”

@Chromeharpoon “They said that Primus chosed me or something, something about a Corona.”

Corona does a quick headcount, discovering that Wildsong, Redstocker, Caedia, Pixel, Spectrum, SideStep, the Splitter brothers, Actaeon, and Daria were still missing.

“I imagine, however, that Redstocker won’t be joining us, given his being incarcerated for the time being,” she supposes.

“Well, ain’t that a shame,” the Decepticon guard deadpans as he and his companion continue to play their game. So far, the Autobot was winning.

“I want a lawyer! I want to talk with one of the captains! I am needed!”

The Autobot guard groans and activates his comlink.

“…Yeah, it’s me. Our most recent guest at the Hotel Shipboard Prison Complex 13-C wants a word with one of the captains… uh-huh… yeah, the maniac Greasemonkey shot… alright, thanks.”

Zepar goes looking for them.

(@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister, @meepinater, @Jcton)

OOC: I think that’s everyone who’s got characters that aren’t present aside from Vladin, Speaking of Vladin, do you mean Gronius is following Zepar?

“SideStep,” Forcep says, “you with us?”

“Y-yes? I think so? What’s my mission?”

“Uh… not sure about any missions,” Sprocket says, but you got a message on your comlink while you were out of it. Sounds like someone wants to see you and whole lotta other people in the middle of town."

“Who’s Town?” SIdeStep asked.

“The one we’re in, man,” Sprocket says, gesturing around to the small city that the pilgrims had built under the spaceport.

SideStep rubs his eyes again.
“Yeah I closed the deal.” He said, spouting more nonsense.

Forcep and Sprocket exchange confused glances.

“Is there something I need to be made aware of?” the doctor asks. “I thought he was getting better.”

“Yeah, me too,” Sprocket says. “Kinda thought a dip in a pool of cybermatter’d make him more coherent, but he’s out of it, man.”

1 Like

SideStep shook his head one last time, before focusing on the three in front of him.
“That sucked.” He said clearly, before keeling over.

Forcep kneels down by SideStep’s side.

“More memories?” Grommet asks.

@Toa_Vladin

Redstocker might see Topside storming into the brig.

“Hi.”

Topside cuts to the chase.

“Yeah, you’re staying here,” he asserts. “I got slag to do.”