Santaar (Fugitoid Armor)

On the run from the ever expanding march of the Arkhan hordes, Santaar finds himself stranded on a massive world engulfed by the sinister urge.

For more mocs and pictures, go to

Been working on a pretty sizable project, finished this very rapidly and decided to put it up here since it’s been a while.
Expect more mocs soon

45 Likes

Very cool MOC! I really how the whole MOC feels like it’s waring a metal armor! Good Job!

2 Likes

Very good athstetic

3 Likes

Looks great, kinda reminds me of the Golden Army from Hellboy 2 except more humanoid.

2 Likes

I really like it. The cloth along his back looks really good, and it changes the look of the character from some who looks fit to rule, to just a lowly warrior. Great job.

2 Likes

@TheMOCingbird
Thanks man, it’s surprising how useful just scrap ■■■■■ fabric can be.

2 Likes

This is good. I love those feet. My only suggested improvement would be to add more color. An accent color here or there could really make the design and the pictures pop.

2 Likes

It’s not my moc, so I’m not really authorized to say this, but the character is trying to stay hidden, and just ware plain armor. It wouldn’t make sense for him to ware anything flashy because that would draw attention to himself. The normal version of this guy does have a good amount of color though.

3 Likes

I had thought about adding highlight colors, but couldn’t thinj of a good way to add them while keeping them discreet. He’s a fugitive at this point in the timeline so I especially didn’t want to use any blue. Maybe a metru blue would work in small amounts, though

3 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

Might have to steal that foot design

1 Like

Go right ahead, just be warned it’s not a purist design and uses some cut pieces

2 Likes