Saurdakar, but Bionicle

If you’ve read or watched Dune, you probably know what the Saurdakar are. If not, here’s a quick summary:
The Saurdakar are the Emperor’s elite troops, trained to fight on a level with Navy SEALs and similar real-world military units. They are also trained in espionage, sabotage, and similar tactics.
All right, with that out of the way, here is a Saurdakar trooper built out of LEGO!

This was inspired by the Saurdakar outfits in the 2021 Dune movie (since those illustrated before either looked incredibly cheesy or lacked any real military look). The helmet design I stole from one of the Lariska MOCs from the Duckbricks contest, so please ping me if you know who I should credit (since I forgot which one it was).
Enjoy, and comment below!

21 Likes

ooo interesting

drippy

3 Likes

Drippy?

1 Like

Looks cool! I like the helmeted head design and the torso with the metru feet. The moc looks like a elite soldier too. nice job!

2 Likes

as in he is dripped out

3 Likes

That torso is excellent

i will agree with Troglomorph and say he is indeed rather drippy
The CCBS clashes with the G1 a little, but other than that this is cool.

Really loving that head.

1 Like

super cool interpterion of the Saurdakar

1 Like

Thank you. I thought they should have gotten a better outfit than the original illustrators back in the 50s and 60s gave them. I mean, does this look threatening at all?

It just looks like some random guy from the US military, whereas the good guys get Mandalorian-esque helmets and armor in some of the visions in the movies. That doesn’t seem fair that for the most part, the Saurdakar get outfits that look like they came straight out of a military surplus store.
So that’s why I made this.

1 Like