Sauron The Great (LOTR Creation)

yes for both questions

1 Like

Actually this is Sauron. I’ll give a comparison:
Sauron

The Witch King of Angmar

These are the movie depictions, yes, and though they may be close in design, this is clearly Sauron.
Also, Sauron had a physical form for thousands of years, it was just when he lost the ring that he was incapable of such. This is before he lost the ring.

3 Likes

Beautiful work here!

I feel the helmet could be refined a little bit (namely more prominent eyes of some sort), as well as his mace (I think it would look good with more blades on it), but everything else just looks great.

1 Like

This MOC is amazing!:smiley:

1 Like

The mace is really underwhelming, but the rest, barring a lack of spikes on the shoulders, is pretty accurate. Something about the head irks me too, but without knowing what it is I can’t really say much about it.

1 Like

I’ve never seen the movies, but this looks accurate to me.
Also this MOC is amazing.
10/10

1 Like

Holy mother of all the mollies.

This.

Is.

Phenomenal.

1 Like

@DominatoSpace wow this is a awsome moc, looks spot on (especially from the back). Great work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has someone made a Witch-King MOC yet? If someone hasn’t yet, maybe someone should make a topic solely for LOTR and Hobbit characters. It has alot of stuff to go off of…

1 Like

True.
I haven’t seen many constraction ones, either.

1 Like

Thats really cool.

Oh my gosh, that head is utterly fantastic! That mace is cool (though lacking spikes) and the spiky textures all flow super well together! Stellar photography as well! Could we get a pic without the cloth elements in order to see how the base MOC is built?

2 Likes

I love the attention to detail here. The head design is great, too.

1 Like

Thank you!! A thousand times thank you! :slight_smile:

@Novel I think i will try to)
@legomaster1378 Th problem is, i can not get the cloack off, otherwise i will need to find a new one) I tried to show how the body is built.
@Stoax Thx :slight_smile:
@Toa_Distraxx Thank you, Toa_Distraxx!!

Edit for Quintuple Post.
~Chronicler

2 Likes

@DominatoSpace Please keep all your replies in one post. Double, triple, quadruple, etc. posting is against the rules of the site, unless it’s an update with creative content (like, say, making a change to a MOC).

So please, keep it all in one reply using either quotes or using the @ thing like I just did.

Hopefully that outlines it for you. I edited your post to make it according to the guidelines. Take care.

2 Likes

OK.) I will

1 Like

Oh my gosh this is amazing. So good looking, great work! I love the head so much.

23/10, super cool.

1 Like

this is fantastic mr @DominatoSpace

1 Like

I love Sauron, and I love this MOC. Good job!

1 Like

Noice. Did you try making the mace with blades?

4 Likes