Sayyadina, Toa of Force Fields

No, these are not energy shields. Sayyadina controls force fields, as in she can create a field of electromagnetic, gravitational, or nuclear energy. She began as an apprentice mapmaker in Metru Nuva, the new version of Metru Nui built on Bara Magna after the defeat of Teridax. Originally hailing from Mahri Nui, Sayyadina was captured by Karzhani’s troops a short time after. She managed to escape, and had almost made it to an exit when she fell into an access passage in the Great Spirit Robot. When she awoke, she found that there was a strange blue mask beside her. Taking the mask, Sayyadina traveled to the end of the tunnel, and found that it came out near Metru Nuva. Due to her mishap, she had missed the Battle of Bara Magna, but was in time to join other Matoran in their celebrations. Later, while helping the Turaga as a mapmaker, Sayyadina found the strange mask and put it on, wondering if it could possibly a Noble Kanohi. The mask transformed her into a Toa of Force Fields, giving her abilities similar to those of a Toa of Psionics. Sadly, she was banished from Metru Nuva after almost killing the Toa Nuva during a practice fight, as she temporarily lost control of her powers due to the vortex of energy that their powers made. However, she was able to join a Vortixx bounty hunter named Makara, who helped her defeat a plot of the Vortixx High Matriarch to create full-scale production of energized protodermis.

Sayyadina’s weapon is a shortened power lance, perfect for her elemental abilities.

11 Likes

Changed Category to Lego Creations

I actually rather like the simplicity of the build
welcome to the boards

Thank you, I am not used to the categories yet.

@Rukah Thank you for the compliment. It is my first Toa that came out looking like a Toa.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

1 Like

There are some WACKY building techniques being used here.
First up: the arms. I’m not sure whether these very custom arms are such a good idea. they do look like arms though. 5/10

The legs: looks okay, maybe could do with some thigh armouring. 8.9/10

The torso: um…is that piece…cut?? i’m not actually sure. ?/10

In general this moc is okay, but you might wish to try and add some detail/armour to the back and thigh areas specifically.

1 Like

The torso isn’t cut, but I wasn’t entirely sure how to get it connected, so it does have some wonky connectors on the back.

If only someone had told me that double posting was illegal…
Then I would understand why I keep getting random alerts about my replies being removed.

It’s a bit simple, and it could use some filling out of the torso and thighs, but otherwise, it’s a cool little build!

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment. I didn’t add armor on the back of most of my MOCs cause I don’t have many armor plates at the moment. They’re all made from sets from 2001 up to 2006, so I don’t have much variety currently.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know the struggle of not having a bunch of pieces, so my advice is to think outside the box. Instead of using a chest armor piece for the back, why not use a foot piece, or a mask?

1 Like

Great idea, thank you! A Bohrok foot would make a good backpack for this character, like the ones the Clone troopers have in Star Wars.

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

Yes, that’s exactly the kind of thing that you should put on it.

2 Likes

This is my favorite thing about this site: I can actually get good feedback from people who make great MOCs. Google is much less helpful when you’re trying to find that one use of a part that makes a good model.

3 Likes