Scuttling Death

A moc for Round 1 of the 2017 Bio-cup, in which I was tasked with creating a horror/ scary/ danger themed rahi. This rahi is an eyeless centipede-type creature, with a zipper-style mouth. It’s leathery wings allow it to fly far distances through the air, and its 6 short legs enable it to scuttle at a surprisingly fast speed.

Imgur

Imgur

Open wide!

Imgur

The scuttling death finishes its meal…

Imgur

Imgur

96 Likes

It’s disgusting…in a good way. This thing is terrifyingly awesome.

4 Likes

This is disgusting and I love it

Reminds me an awful lot of the Gaping Dragon from Dark Souls

13 Likes

Haha yeah, someone else pointed that out to me too…

Never actually played Dark Souls (or heard of the gaping dragon before I was informed of my moc’s resemblance to it), but it’s pretty funny that they look so alike! : )

1 Like

Terrifying yet cute.

1 Like

The entire mouth section is so original and the parts usage is excellent. Great job.

1 Like

I find it… disgusting. In a good way, obviously, but it’s still gross. Also, good job.

1 Like

If there’s one thing that sends chills up my spine, it’s eyeless animals (namely Arthropods) with sharp teeth. This perfectly captures a sense of unnerve and bizarreness, all the while being very creative.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s terrifying. Excellent work capturing a unique creature!

1 Like

What he said.

1 Like

I don’t know what this thing reminds me of, but it’s pretty cool.

1 Like

I want instructions for how to build this

1 Like

Oh my god i love what youve been able to pull off. The MoC has a very cool and very distinct appearence

1 Like

This is so gross in the best way. I absolutely love this! It just reminds me out of something from H.P Lovecraft’s works and it makes me really happy.

1 Like

Kawaii zipper-chan.

2 Likes

very gnasty

keep back at all costs

where’s Gordon Freeman when you need him

Great work!

1 Like

10/10 would scream and flee in terror. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

6 Likes