Self-MOC: Asokar / The Raider

This is my beloved Self-MOC he lives in a post-apocalyptic world where only the bravest can survive, his name is Asokar but he is only known as The Raider.

4 Likes

Interesting… There are some pieces of him that are nothing short of questionable, such as the color scheme and possibly the bone pieces, but other than that, I like this! Especially that gun!

2 Likes

I LOVE THAT GUN
how did you make it?

1 Like

@Lord_Tuma The color scheme is not made to look good it is made to look like his armor was made in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, so yeah but i must say the gun is definitely my favourite part of him.

Oh! I will admit, I did get those vibes! If possible, I would use darker colors like the brown on Pohatu 2015 and Metru Red.

@Whaddon it was actually really simple I just made an inner skeleton and put on a few gears, I recommend that you try experimenting with it.

@Asokar I agree with you on the color thing but I didn’t have any dark colours at the moment.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Please refrain from posting on a topic twice in a row. I see you know how to use the ‘@’ mention feature. All you need to do next time is edit your post. Read this for more info. Thank you :smile:

Is this thing Fallout inspired at all? Because that’s the vibe I’m gettin’…