Name: Asokar
Title: Winterland Traveller
Race: Flayer
Alignement: Chaotic Neutral
Element: Steel
Powers: Controlling metals
Tools: Ice blade, Boots of swiftness
Backstory:
After Zaricx was killed, his lover went mad. She raged war upon the southern kingdom, during this war she was killed by Asokar. This may have saved the world, but at a great cost: a permafrost. Hedinwa’s death caused her body to implode on itself and unleash an icy blast. Asokar is now mourning the death of his two only friends, he carries Hedinwa’s mask on his shoulder to remind him of why he keeps going.
The reason he fights so hard to survive in this icy world is that he knows. He knows everyone looks up to him as a hero, for saving their world. Asokar however, does not look at himself as a hero, only as the reason for his people’s suffering.

20 Likes

Like the look of him! Only thing I’m not a fan of is the chest armoring and the shoulder pad, which should be attached to his shoulder and not really his upper arm.

2 Likes

Loving the use of fabric. How’d you make the cowl?

@Huichelaar It’s really easy, I just used some excess sock fabric I had left after another project.
If you want in depth tutorial I can make another and post it here. :slight_smile:

@PakariNation99 Totally agree on the shoulder pad thing, but… I just couldn’t find a way to do it :wink:

Edited for Double Post - Waj

2 Likes

Well, I absolutely suck at sowing, however even if it’s going to involve any of that, I’d still wanna watch how you did it, if possible.

I’ll try to get a tutorial up within the week :grinning:

This, is pretty good, I just have to agree with some of the previous comments on the shoulder pad, it currently looks a little disjointed and gappy. But other than that, I like that cloak, looks nice!

Another reason for the pad placement: it doesn’t hinder articulation.
I’ll try to do it better next time tho. (remember I’m only 14 and a half yrs old)

I did kind of figure that when I saw it, but there are ways.

I’d suggest either a new piece there as the shoulder pad or use some pieces to make a hinge to connect to the Metru armor shoulder piece. That was it’s there, closer to the body, and can move so as to not hinder articulation.

1 Like

Why the two masks?

The kopaka mask is his mask, and the skull basher mask is his face :slight_smile:

Thanks!