Self MOC: Controller of Ice

long before makuta owned the legendary mask of control there was another, his name was and still is unknown, but we called him the controller of ice

this is him without any armour

17 Likes

Looks nice for a complete CCBS moc. I think the limbs look good but a custom torso could make it look much cooler.

I actually have one but i need to modify it for this mocks color scheme

I like the custom over armour idea and design, good job!

Awesome! But maybe change the trans neon-green accents to trans light blue

1 Like

thanks i ran out of size 3 bones i only had neon green ones ill try to find replacements soon
here is the new torso

more will be coming soon
couldnt find any blue bones sorry

1 Like

here is the custom torso in more detail sorry for making the photo seem the same

ignore the leg

1 Like

I like it.

what about it do you like?

Sooo…
He was a Toa of Ice?

Well not many details survived through the years(purely for story telling purposes, dont go saying _hes your self MOC how do you not know his backstory)_but he did start as a mere villager and started to go up, with the mask of control he started to learn to use it, in the end mastering it.

1 Like

But… But Makuta made the Mask of Control, and you said that this is happening before the G2 story.

So how did makuta make it before he had it?

I don’t think you understood me.

So Controler lived before Makuta. Well Makuta is the one who made the Mask of Control. This means that, unless he lived in the same time with Makuta, or even after him, he couldn’t have the Mask of Control, because it didn’t existed in his time.

Thank you for this plothole but if i may, so heres what i got, makuta made the mask of control then gets turned evil and loses it, then this is after g2 finishes the mask is found and to hide it so that its power would never be used for evil ekimu using the mask of time sends it to the past and was found by my self MOC, so there would be 2 masks but well the one that was sent back was lost or something, just gone
Good enough?
Oh and what mask did makuta have before the mask of control?

Well… not really. If Ekimu sends the mask back in time, then the whole story of 2016 would not happen anymore: Umarak would not get the Mask anymore, he would not be turned into the Destroyer anymore, etc. Which would be another plotwhole, unless at some point the mask is sent back in present day and put in that maze.
Plus your story would make a huuuge time paradox.
I think that before he forged the Mask of Control, Makuta wore a regular Okotoan Mask.

Wait i got it, all that survived of the mask of control after it was lost/destroyed were some hidden blueprints that makuta found and made his own mask and that mask was snet back and repeats the cycle.
And as for some paradoxes id kindly adress string theory, you dont have to understand it just know what it is

How would Controler have the blueprints if the Mask wasn’t crafted yet?

What i mean is the mask was studied after the controllers death of natural causes shortly before it was lost and only few blueprints actually survived, one finding its way to makuta

1 Like

Hm…
Well the blueprints should be made by somebody as crafty and smart as Makuta, somebody that would be able to create a Mask of Control all by himself.
And this is an idea for another moc!