Self MOC: Jakami, Toa of Gravity (WIP)

I mean, it’s not like Onua’s, but it’s not like a Kohlii stick, either.

Any hammer would be better than Onua’s.

Hey, it was pretty neat!

Meh. It looked kinda stupid.

I like this, it looks good. You nailed the colour scheme of Gravity, but I think a different mask would help differentiate it from the Protector of Earth.

Hey!

Yo don’t kill me dude I’m the 7th toa and the 7th toa says what he wants you got that

I’m too much of a positive person to do such a thing.

Well with you it’s fine. I’m just not very fond of people using protector masks on Toa figures. It’s pretty much the same deal when people use noble kanohi. However, this is supposed to be an Arthon so I’ll just retract my claim now…

1 Like

Any suggestions? (other than Onepu’s mask)

1 Like

I first thought of Whenua’s mask, but any black mask would work I suppose.

I kind of want it to have at least some purple, considering that colour really represents gravity.

1 Like

Maybe add more purple shells? Make purple the primary colour?

Hmm… Getting another Onua would be nice, as it would also get me a spare gearbox to use. But I’m also extremely cheap. And I can’t drive.

1 Like

Git cho lizenz.

Ahm underage.

1 Like

Obligatory blurry camera

Obligatory iPhone.

1 Like

UPDATE: While still stealing parts from the Toa, (gotta get a spare Onua) I’ve created the newest upgrade to Jakami!

Side view:

Back view:

3 Likes

I like it, though the yellow in the weapon and on the back breaks the color scheme. I’m not a fan of the tires on the torso and arms.

8/10

Really nice moc but I don’t like the tire on the torso. Also I would try and make some custom limbs. Especially for the legs.

You dare challenge me for that title!