Self MOC: Mizu

Backstory: Mizu was produced during the recent bionicle occurance with the Skull Spiders. She is in fact a Skull Spider. She started out as a regular Skull Spider head that you see in the series and evolved. Taking over some random Toa, Makuta, and trodax along the way to build her body. After her current body was finished and refined she began to take interest in forgery. She has made both her weapons that she uses, a hammer and a ceremonial staff uses for infusing the weapons with elements. She infuses the weapons with elements by transferring a small part of the element into her mask using her mind and then moving the energy to a set of runes that describe the element that are set onto the blade. She was trained by Na'vako (Pronouced Nah vah ko.) in the art of element transferring. More to follow in the week everyone! Thanks.

20 Likes

It looks great!

The main thing I would fix is the color distribution. The colors are in "sections" which doesn't make for the most coherent color scheme ever. An example of what I mean is that the azure is only on the front legs and barely anywhere else.

2 Likes

Good job. Darth still hates spiders, though.

4 Likes

true. You know how some spiders have markings? that was what I was trying to do.

@Hutere_The_Toa_of_Air That's true!

United Double Posts.
~Chronicler

1 Like

I see your point but the marks should still be distributed if it is supposed to be like a real spider. It's a minor problem, though, that can easily be fixed with just a little bit of shell-swapping.

thats and icky spider. (Shivers)

2 Likes

I just googled "spider picture" and found this. It has distributed markings.

10 Likes

Nice MOC man. But you do kind of need to fix the color scheme.

2 Likes

Why is your moc Half Spider?

2 Likes

It's an evolved Skull Spider.

2 Likes

The next stage will be this then

I guess....

2 Likes

Not as showy as that, Possibly though...

:stuck_out_tongue:

This looks pretty great! The colors could use some work, though. :smiley:

4 Likes

thats what Darth would do. Thanks. was trying to mimic toxic warning colors like in toads and stuff.

2 Likes

I always like me a spider.

1 Like

Was the name intentionally meant to be the Japanese word for water?

Anyway, the color scheme/distribution is a bit wonky, but overall it's not a terrible build.

3 Likes

As others have said, it is a bit weird seeing the legs transition from light blue into trans-orange. Otherwise this is an okay moc

The moc is alright, but the color distribution should be fixed.

Also muted because of spiders.

1 Like

This looks like something that would be the boss fight of a video game. :smile:

2 Likes