Self-MOC: Toa Carnox - Master of Air

Practically All the things I want to say about this have already been said and I don’t have any constructive critism or negative comments either- this is one of the best Mocs I’ve seen in a long time, be proud.

1 Like

I find this schnazzy.

1 Like

“What are you, the master of air?”

3 Likes

It looks amazing!

1 Like

This is actually looks really good especially for how simple it looks!

1 Like

@SubParFauxPas wow epic, can i use that lower leg design in my MOC?

1 Like

Amazing! Just, Epic!

1 Like

I love it! the customness and filling in is very well done, It’s obvious a lot of care went into making this moc. It’s quite original. Well done. I can’t wait to see the printed mask.

1 Like

This is absolutely beautiful. It reminds me somewhat of movie version of Yellowjacket from Ant-Man

1 Like

I really like how you included an armorless view that let us see the set’s inside. I have the sudden urge to try to make an exploded view MOC…

1 Like

Very neat Self MOC! The overall look is very sleek thanks to the armor pieces you chose. It takes me a while to get used to the flipped Phantoka Miru-Nuva, but I’m starting to like it!

1 Like

Maybe I’m crazy, but that mask reminds me of this

Just a little.

4 Likes

I did the same thing, but not when I was playing with him, but when I was just making some of my own Bionicles when I was 9 and the fans were just trying to dig it out of its freshly dug grave. Always thought it look like a bug.

What’s funny is I used the flipped 08 miru as a pre-mutation Gorast mask.

Thank you so much for your feedback, everyone! ^-^
I’ve updated the post with the new photos I took yesterday.

Sure!, just don’t forget to give me credit :smile:

Also, in regards to the custom mask, it’s coming along, still trying to get the design of it down pat, but it’s definitely getting there

2 Likes

This is fantastic! It’s definitely an evolutionary step from the stuff I saw in your character evolution pictures. Makes me want to keep working on MY Self-MOC…

I have a theoretical question about his armor (purely hypothetical, don’t answer it if you don’t have the story down). When you say it’s light for Great agility, I think “thin”. Can his armor take a few hits without denting, say, or is it more of a ‘crumple zone’ to let attacks be cancelled out by the crumpling armor that has space inside to protect the innards?

1 Like

I got to admit this looks great!
I have no complaints.

Progress…?

@Arceane64 I have actually thought a little about that and it would have to be light armour, both in terms of weight and protection (as thinner armour plating logically isn’t as effective as heavy-duty armour, but allows for more mobility, which is a necessity for a Toa of air.)

2 Likes