Last night there was a snowstorm in my area, so I decided to take some pics of my revamped self-MOC in the snow before it melts away (and the snowy habitat he lives in fits his personality; cold, withdrawn, imposing).
There are many changes I made to his original design:
- Completely redesigned his pelvis and waist
- Slightly modified his upper torso
- Made the scope on his mask a bit thinner
- Replaced the Ninjago blade on his Razor Edged Protosteel Sword with a Hewkii Mahri warblade
- Replaced the Shuricopter fins on his arms from his previous version with the frost pieces from Kopaka 2015 (to represent lightning bolts pulsing from his gauntlets)
- Bulked up his lower legs a bit by adding the piece of unity
- Gave him a cape and an arm cloak (I do not have any of the Star Wars buildable figures, so that’s why it is white instead of black. And, it fits in well with the background)
- Added the silver Kalmah armor for a sword holder, and a metru blue Inika thigh on his back (I really like the metru blue here, despite it being only in this spot.)
Please feel free to leave comments and feedback!
Overlooking the snowy mountains
Placing his sword in the ground
About to stab
“I want you…to kill a Toa today!”
@Axelford If you’re going to draw my self-MOC, please draw this version. Thanks!