Self Moc WIP Zero

This is Zero, my self Moc (That is a rahkshi just to clarify). I need contructive criticism. He’s missing something, I just don’t know what.

3 Likes

Moved Category~LegoGaster

Also the MOC is super messy

6 Likes

The MOC and color scheme are really messy. I think you should get rid of the shoulder cannons and try to get rid of the silver.

2 Likes

The MOC is very cluttered, and the textures and colours are all over the place

4 Likes

I’ve improved the colours for you.

In all seriousness I think you had too many ideas for one MOC.

6 Likes

It looks like something I would make when I was 10. A need to attach as many arms and weapons as possible.
Also, he changes masks. Is that canon?

1 Like

While the idea of how he looks is cool, he’s sort of spindly and messy. The rahkshi head’s out of place and his bulk is unbalanced. It needs improvement, but keep trying!

2 Likes

@Chilly_Productions Oh dear god my eyes.

@Xing1870 That isn’t even constructive criticism. Your just mocking me at this point. Though I suppose I asked for this.

@Yveran The silver stays, But the shoulder cannons are failing miserably now that I look at it.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Please refrain from posting on a topic twice in a row. If you want to reply to multiple people, just type the ‘@’ symbol in front of the user’s name that you want to reply to. Also, read this. Thank you :smile:

What Waj said. --Jack O’Neill

2 Likes

His shoulder are way to broad.
Those shoulder canons look way to big.
His hips are also to broad.
The Color scheme doesn’t bug me to much. He is suppose to have control over Water and air correct?

1 Like

Unfortunately, the hips need to be that way for stability. After I remove the shoulder cannons, it might improve though.

1 Like

Hmm okay then, but those shoulders are still way to broad. Also he can have shoulder canons they just need to be way smaller.

1 Like

I’m sorry if I came on to strong, but you must realize that you will get criticism. I really hope you will learn and grow as a builder, but you’ve got to know how to take negative feedback.

Yeah, the problems all seem to originate form the broad shoulders and people finding a WIP MOC messy. Since I have a snow day tomorrow, I will rework the wings and shoulders.

1 Like

Well, the staff is nice.

Between the color scheme and it’s blocking, the rahkshii head, the texture clashing, the wide hips, and the shoulders which jut off the torso like a T, this moc has a lot of problems.

My advice is scrap the torso and upper legs and fix the color scheme, limit the colors used and place them less haphazardly, and also not use a rahkshii head.

3 Likes

It’s a mutated Rahkshi, I believe.

@Zero you should say in the original post what it is suppose to be.

1 Like

This is a place for Constructive Criticism. You essentially said, “Your MOC sucks.” and didn’t tell me what was wrong with it.

@@Payinku Its a Rahkshi so the head will stay, but one thing is clear, I must scrap the color scheme and order a massive amount of armor parts and rework it. The torso is completely fine but the shoulders seem to have a ruining effect on it.

1 Like

Your self moc is a slug in a mech suit?
Well atleast it’s original.

7 Likes

Yup!

It’s got a long way to go though.(I say holding my face in my hand realizing what I’ve just created and that I’ve somehow damaged my computer’s A button while playing a fighting game.)

2 Likes

It has a real interesting backstory. And it is an interesting Character as well.

1 Like

Well now that a bit of criticism has been said I’m glad you are actually inspired to redoo this with your best efforts, you have quite the backstory for it and with work the MOC will be great.

Hope to see the final result.

4 Likes