Selfies

Yep. You guessed it. This topic is about selfies.

What do you think about them? Are they good? Are they bad? Are they stupid? Are they dangerous? Put your answer below.

also Mods I searched “Selfie” and didn’t get anything but if there’s already a topic about this then let me know pls

Let the discussion begin.

3 Likes

I only take selfies in Italy.

1 Like

Selfies…one of the dumbest ideas ever.

15 Likes

Selfies are good in moderation. Or if you need to see how your hair looks because you no longer trust mirrors, and don’t post them.

7 Likes

Selfie, a dumb word for a wonderful photographic tradition

8 Likes

They’re aight, I only take them with ironic duck lips.

3 Likes

Selfies are cancerous
like really cancerous

9 Likes

how is that a response to what I said?

np, anyway

yes.

Whoops

it wasn’t intentional

sorry

To me, posting more than a couple selfies a month is practically begging for attention.

5 Likes

Instagram is a sickness and selfies are the germs flying everywhere

11 Likes

am I the only one who never got any pic of himself? like, I only took pics when I was a kid, it’s been like 8 years since I took a photo of myself

5 Likes

I Always look bad in photos, so I’ve never really taken selfies

8 Likes

Like selfies are good a very minor set of cases, like if you have no one else to take your picture.

But most of the time they’re stupid and even dangerous. People do these crazy things to get a selfie.

3 Likes

Like climb the dome of the Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore in Florence. Very tiring, let me tell you.

2 Likes

Just thought I would post this here

5 Likes

Sefies=cancer.

They probably wouldn’t be that bad I’d they didn’t have that stupid name associated with them. Like, if they were just called, “pictures of yourself” there probably wouldn’t be such a big thing about them.

3 Likes

I only do it to capture a memory, like when I gave myself paper cat ears and drew whiskers on my face. I sit next to 2 girls on the bus who takes at least 5 selfies a day on snapchat.

Cancerous.

4 Likes

I do not need them, and I kinda hate them.

4 Likes

There is nothing wrong with selfies with a purpose (Here I am in Paris Illinois!)
Selfies for the sake of it (look at me today!) Are dumb.

As for me, I find it extremely disconcerting to see my own face. So I don’t like Tami pictures of myself unless I have to.

8 Likes