Selfmoc Showcase: Bizzop (BizzopMocs)

Great moc space boi!

1 Like

Great stuff! Some people don’t like the breakout torso, I think it looks fine :thumbsup:

The only thing I would change is the length of the arms. They’re a bit too short.

Actually they aren’t short, proportion wise, they are good at there current position. They kind of look long because of how slim they are, though.

It’s trash :stuck_out_tongue:

I really like how the legs are constructed, in fact the entire thing seems very solid with all these parts packed in there.

Ay man I dig this! You did a good job at making a MOC with a unique personality, yet is still very well built. Great job dude!

I actually like the breakout torso more than the regular torso…

Am I weird?

Pls help me I don’t wanna be weird

No the breakout torso is more interesting visually than the 2.0 one, but it really depends on how you built the rest of the moc. This moc has many small details and the chest plate matches that aesthetic.

2 Likes

This one of the mocs of all time

Honestly how do I even find these gems

Really love the purple shoulder plating. I think this shows how even with limited parts in a certain colour, people can pull off cool stuff, heck, limitations fuel innovation. Bonus points for those cog bits on the knees. Would be curious to see what this particular Moc looks like nowadays.

2 Likes

You’ve got a nice and striking color scheme there. I really like your tail piece sword and the back horns/ears. The purple and green pop real nice against the black, and the thigh armor looks nice. Swell job. Did you make the moc first, or your logo?

it’s got a very unique style to it.