Send me a Moc Drawing Request

That looks Amazing! Thank you so much! :smiley:

These look great. I might put one of my mocs here.

1 Like

This is my self moc. I haven’t named him yet. I did decide though he’s the toa of destruction. Also in the drawing you can fill the one missile I’m missing. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hers a better angle of him Uploading… Tell me if you need to see behind him.

Round three. Fight!
Here’s the third batch of requests coming in. All around an interesting group of characters.

Lazarin, the Elder Serpent by @decepticonaiden

Kelt and Velta by @KAI_BORG

Gurthang the Avenger (Miramaxed) by @Leoxander

14 Likes

Thank you so much! It looks awesome! I’ve only drawn him once, but now I’m definitely going to draw him again!

I wasn’t quite sure if I should post this or not (mainly because it’s a very cartoony looking MOC, and your style is very different and realistic), but I figured I might as well do it.
Could you draw my Royal Lizard?

Thanks!!!

If you need more pics, here’s the link to the topic

4 Likes

Ah-haw-awesome! Kelt and Velta look glorious!
That’s an amazing take on both Kelt’s mask design, massive right arm, it’s tubes and Velta’s wings! I love it!

You’re an amazing artist and I can’t wait to see what you draw next!

Amazing art. If your still taking requests, Hikari here is interested.

3 Likes

It’s beautiful!

Sorry for the large delay between posts, but art fatigue is a pain. Still, you’ve guys have been waiting patiently for these, so here the s next fourth batch of characters.

Runa, the Bringer of Death by @Runa

The Crimson Gladiator by @CirkitPurple

Sovereign by @Calebmar12

8 Likes

Thank you, that looks absolutely stunning!

Words cannot express how awesome sovereign looks, thank you so much

I am massively impressed by how much detail you’ve put into these! My Crimson Gladiator in particular, with the torso, and the blade; even the knee-HF-add-on parts look right at home here. It just looks so… right, you know?

Thank you kindly, Perpetual! It was well worth the wait!

Fifth batch for the fourth of July. Odd how that worked out. Any ways, this has got to be the most experimental batch I’ve done so far, outside if my near Dark Souls-ifying of the Crimson Gladiator. Hikari probably is the most accurate to their original while I just ran to town with the Royal Lizard. Also, the Toa of Destruction is based off the model I saw here and the upgraded form from his official moc page here.

The Toa of Destruction by @Warrior_crafter

Royal Lizard by Altair

Mixel artstyle variation

Hikari by @Cocoa

14 Likes

My goodness, this is amazing! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love the fact that you made two different drawings to match both your style and the Mixels’. They’re amazing! (although I wish you had kept the tongue sticking out, but it’s a minor detail).

Realistic variation has it poking out slightly, though it’s more of a blep than anything else.

1 Like

Would you mind drawing my self moc?

2 Likes

Am I too late?

2 Likes

Please do my Self-MOC!!! I’m mainly interested in seeing different interpretations of his Kanohi Mengu

https://i.imgur.com/wfJkbGK.jpg

1 Like