[joshdem] Senuah, Spirit of Ice and Fire (Challenge: Fire and Ice!)

Senuah, Spirit of Ice and Fire

Shameless plug for my Toa Hagah Contest Entry:

Outdoor Shot

Back View

Wings Detached, Open Ball Joints and All

Original Date of Creation: 2009
Date of Creation of Current Iteration: Summer 2018

Name: Senuah
Species: Diiroan
Elements: Fire, Ice
Weapons: Burning Ice Staff, Diiroan Shield with Elemental Energy Blaster

Creator’s Commentary:
Senuah is actually my secondary self-MOC. He is one of the greatest friends of my self-MOC Jodem and a member of Jodem’s team, despite that the two were once enemies.

Senuah started out in 2009 as a combiner of Ackar and Gelu; I simply put Gelu’s armor on Ackar’s body, and the figure evolved into the original character he is in my storyline today.

more info to be added.

32 Likes

That custom torso is amazing!

1 Like

woah. he cool

I like how you incorporated the ice slicer blade into his weapon.

added some more pics, and added some more character info. Will be cleaning up the post a bit more adding additional information perhaps later.

@The_Blue_Panda Thanks! The base torso is actually the same / quite similar to my self-MOC Jodem. This is done on purpose due to the lore / history between the two characters, as well as that Senuah is my secondary Self-MOC.

@Rukah Thanks. The idea of a warrior having armor elements of both Fire and Ice was a fun back idea to me when I originally created him out of Gelu and Ackar back in 2009. The Wings are those extra flare and additional weaponry too.

1 Like

My boyfriend the amazing and talented Starbreaker failed miserably to mention in his MOC Spotlight this week that this MOC got the girlfriend seal of awesomeness approval also omg Gelu mask. Great work, love the wings!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! Excited to see the MOC Spotlight for this contest for sure!
The Gelu helmet is probably the best Glatorian helmet so its no wonder that it ended up on my secondary self-MOC; I believe it was DawnofNSSD in the old BioTube days who first used index cards / thick paper to make the visor for the Gelu helmet, and it’s been a staple of this MOC ever since 2009.
The wings definitely act as that sort of extra flair. I always imagine Senuah utilizes them in battle to conserve energy and not have to use elemental energy to facilitate flight, as well as additional weaponry. He would then only remove the wings to increase his speed, sort of like how Piccolo removes his weighted training gear and cloak in Dragon Ball.
When I first made him a decade ago from combining Gelu and Ackar, I think the goal was really to create a MOC that LEGO itself would not make: a character with the powers of Ice and Fire and wings for flight, c’mon haha

2 Likes