Shade "The Ghost" Yuran, Makuta Terrorizer of Shadows

Name: Shade
Element: Shadow and Metal
Team: Makuta Terrorizers
Weapons: Claw Shield, Blood Blade, Spikes, Wings, tail, Teeth
Mask: None
Powers:
Weapon: His Claw Shield is made of Titanium Protodermis, so far the hardest solid known to Spherus Magna made from metal and Protodirmus. it doubles as a weapon. his blood blade has the ability to take strength from its users life force to gain the powere to cut through anything or send a beam of energy at anything. and due to sertain aspects he can drain his energy without losing his life force.
Element: his shadow power is ten times stronger then that of any toa but five times weaker then that of the original teridax. with it he has the ability to envelope any place he choses with shadows. make creatures from shadows and metal and some have some how died from his shadows…by being scared to death…
Bio: Shade Yuran. a complication of science…and a strong ally to those who request it for the right price. he got his name “the Ghost” from being deadly. most of his victims don’t know its him until they see his Ghost form in the shadows he makes(Not shown above) and sometimes Die from the fear induced by his ectoplasm luminescence. this way if he is asked he doesn’t even need to use a weapon. but when another came in and stopped one of his attacks he got pissed. the matoran that was saved was the only one to leave. a Le-Matoran as it was. the person to interrupt the plans? non other then Yami himself. Yami saved the matoran and blinded Shade all in one round. at this point Shade was furious and took it apon himself to get stronger. taking apon the same treatment he could with how Yami turned out The New Threat gave him this chance. Dr. Stine’s work turned him into what he is now. making him so much darker looking then when he was normal he now is something straight out of a matorans horrorstory and nightmare all raped up into one…able to duplicate any horror in the shadow he creates…and able to make new ones…the Second in command of the Makuta Terrorizers Shade is compeled to lead not only the team but the new threats entire forces…all in order to kill Yami…

YIKES! first Makuta and already he is a Nightmare! (Literally) this could prove bad for the coa Curently out but what would they be able to gain from this?

8 Likes

Nice! I like the choice of colors

1 Like

Pretty gud.
He needs eyes thought.

1 Like

Lengthy title. But I like the unorthodox torso build.

1 Like

Thank you! the only eye sore is his blade…

I actually left it like that for the Terror of him XD

XD I prefer using those type builds but its not easy…

1 Like

Praise/Criticism:

• Like the Color Scheme
  • Custom Torso is Great
  • Blades on Arms are Meh
  • Leg/Arm Articulation looks limited

It’s definitely not a bad MOC, but I do take issue with the articulation.

1 Like

I like the colour contrast! Torso build is neat, though all those blades a bit distracting. The lower legs also seem a bit thin.

Also, I highly recommend adjusting the info/bio section. Embolden the titles and names (“Element”, “Team”, “Weapons”, etc.) and be sure to make a paragraph break between the stats and the bio section. As it is, the whole thing reads like one giant wall of text and is difficult to comprehend.

Additionally, I highly recommend turning the flash off on your camera and photographing against a single-colour background with proper lighting. Right now it’s difficult to see certain aspects of your MOC.

Hope this constructive criticism helps!

it does thank you…

The articulation was kinda the Idea for it to be like that…

1 Like

You’re very welcome. I love doing this. You planning on uploading a V2?

1 Like

While it does allow for more articulation when bending them to the sides, the front/back movement becomes limited.

1 Like

Um…not…exactly…I MAY upload 2.0’s…maybe better versions…but I am not sure when if at all…

Well the idea was for it to LOOK scary…and actually the way I made him is just so I CAN work with the articulation…it may not be easy to see but he is very possible…

2 Likes

Alright. Looking forward to future MOCs then. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, just from my own experiences with joints like that, it limits the forward/backward movement.

I also have no idea why the articulation makes him look scary…

1 Like

Um… Well the name is bad. The head sorta mismatches, the legs look really shoddy, the claws look really out of place, and the arms are like the head.
Sorry, I can’t really see too much good in this moc, and anything interesting in it looks overused.

2 Likes