Shalyre Toa of Maelstrom

Oh , yes sorry i completely forgot.

Finally got around to commenting on this; sorry!

Looks pretty good overall; as others have said, I love the shoulder pauldrons, though I have to say I also like the white highlights.

Also, is it just me or do about 33.3% of the MOCs on this forum use the Kakama?

4 Likes

I think your right about that. I always thought the Pakari would be overused due to how many color variations and sets it came in.

1 Like

I guess people like the design more? I actually only have Hewkii’s Kakama

1 Like

Am i the only person that doesnt like the kakama?

Why yes. Yes you are.

3 Likes

If I may ask. Why? What about it do you dislike?

I quite like it.

and unlike Hawkflight I actually like the waist

3 Likes

There’s just something about it that doesn’t appeal to me.

doesn’t have to do with Lego Universe? 0/10 /s
In reality I just don’t like super skinny skinny Mocs.

So, I did a dramatic up-close shot of her with my new phone. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I’m working on a drawing as well, but I’ll wait until it’s finished to show it off (Which might be a long wait. :/)

Also, @Dunkey_Kong I try to avoid that, but without more armour pieces, or more flextube/ pipes, it’s really difficult to bulk up the torso in a way that I find preferable. ;~;

@Ekorak Thanks! ^-^ I’d prefer a fuller waistline, but I’m glad to see that others like it the way it is. :smiley:

EDIT: Also, holy crap, I’ve posted something!! That like, never happens! O.O

5 Likes

Hey. You’re back.

Nice to see you again after about 6 weeks.

Lol, sorry. ;~; Got distracted with School, making a game, & Tumblr. :confused:

EDIT: Btw, I’ve been expirimenting with some paint pens, so I might have some MOCs with custom painted parts posted on here in a few days/weeks/whenever. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Okay guys, I’m posting something, again (It’s a miracle!)

Anyway, I got tired of her feetcausing her to fall over ALL THE TIME on my shelf, so I redesigned the legs:

Aaaand here’s a few pics with the flash on, because I forgot to turn that off (they do show off some of the bits on the leg better, though. :stuck_out_tongue:):

Also, I’m currently working on a new MOC that’s using some of the custom painted pieces I’ve made so far. It also has a rather unique torso design that I’ll show off once it’s finished.

2 Likes

Looks very nice. Keep up the great work!

Not a big fan of the thighs, think they need to have better armor. The rest looks pretty nice.

Why thank you! ^-^
@Hawkflight I’ll see what I can do, parts are getting kinda scarce. That and I want to use some of them on the new guy. Though I think I’ll be nice and let y’all see a sneak peek at him. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Hey look, it’s Iron Patriot in Bionicle form!

Looks good so far.

1 Like

Oh, wow. XD I never noticed that, he kinda does. :stuck_out_tongue: He was originally gonna be a Megas XLR type guy, but I decided otherwse, and I turned him into that.

that painted head,

you managed to make a glatorian head look nice,

10/10.

4 Likes