Shapeways mask idea

I just had a crazy thought. What if some one made a 3D model of this mask

So it can be 3D printed.

17 Likes

I would buy it. Though if 6 elements was a threat then this mask would be extinction.

7 Likes

Is this your drawing concept? If not, the category will change.
edit: oh wait, you didn’t drew this

1 Like

edooted title-gost

1 Like

Its something I found online. I just thought it would be really cool as an actual mask for mocing

Its only 5 elements though. Then again, they’r all godly elements. I could see this as being the kind of mask only a Toa Nui could wear.

1 Like

I like to think of it as a mask only a Toa Nui could wear.

2 Likes

Then it will be printed. Unless you’re able to do that, I don’t get what’s the point of making an entire topic about it.

4 Likes

There wasn’t really any where else to do this. This is also the first topic I made sooooo…

1 Like

This just seems like a small detail that you’d bring up in a conversation with someone. There really isn’t much else to say about all this, other than, “Yeah, that’d be cool.”

2 Likes

I more or less mad it a topic, because I hoped some one who does 3D modeling would happen to see it.

1 Like

I get the feeling this is aimed at me without my name actually being mentioned. The problem with this mask is that there are many clashing design elements. The smooth of the cheeks would be a huge contrast to the rest of the intricate details. From the way the pieces overlap it would also slop backwards awkwardly. The amount of time this would take to model would be several days worth of work, and only a few people would purchase it.

3 Likes

I don’t get what you mean about overlapping elements. How would that make it slop? Btw, I wasn’t aiming this at anyone in particular. Ive never even heard of you. Then again, I am new here.

1 Like

What I mean about the mask sloping, is that the cheeks are in front of the eye sockets which are in front of the of the forehead piece which is in front of the temples. Because of this, the mask would have a slope backwards from the chin to the forehead.
The reason I felt this was aimed at me is because I made Eljay’s new mask and the mask of ultimate power with 3d modeling and printing. It is how I got my title of mask maker.
Welcome to the message boards and I hope you have a good time and make lots of friends.

2 Likes

Thanks.

I don’t get how the eyes are in front of the forehead part though. I figured that the crown like part, would stick out, like on the mask of creation.

1 Like

when i saw this post you came immediately in mind

1 Like

I have circled the areas that overlap indicating where it would go back a layer. I was counting the part taken from the Kraahkan as the forehead.

2 Likes

Still, should actually find the person who made this anyway before anyone even goes for this.

1 Like

Someone called DarthDestruktor on dievientart.

Cyber-Hand Now I get it. Though, it might be hard to tell, sense it’s only seen from the front.

1 Like

Oh you are not allowed to double post on the boards. Could you delete your second comment and edit your first to include the text from the second. Just saves the mods a little bit of time.

1 Like