Shatore toa of shadow. Updated moc/behind the scenes story.

Note: Bellum Toa of war has been added to this topic as you will see why that is. Shatore’s personality. He’s cold cruel and always several steps ahead of his enemies. He used to be a good guy to hang around with. But when he was turned into the first Toa of shadows he completely changed. His team/old friends tried to bring back their old but to no Advil. But because of his luck of a kind heart the order of mata nui made him into there most deadliest assassin the order has ever seen.

During one of his missions shatore was sent to retrieve a mask that had come from an alternate timeline and was corrupting the matoren on that island and turning the into sha- matoren. When arrived the matoren where so far corrupted when they Saw shatore they immediately started attacking him. He was caught off surprising was not expecting this so he reacted to his instincts and killed the infected matoren. He made his way through the island looking around seeing how much shadow corruption there was he knew this wasn’t a regular mask that the order had him tracking down. When he found it it looked power less. So when he tried storing it for safety it reacted to him and immediately fuse itself to his back. He screamed and agonizing pain and eventually blacked out. He had been out of hours that the order finally decided to send a toa to find out what happened to him. They sent his old teammate Toro to find out what happened to him. When Toro arrived at the island he saw masses of Dead sha-matoren and on toro’s further examination of there bodies. Even though they were dead there bodies were still mutating. Toro decide take notes to warn Helryx about this as he had never seen anything like it. He finally made his way to shatore and found him unconscious still where the mask was. Worried about his old teammate he immediately had brutaka Portland back to their headquarters to get immediate attention. After a few days Shatore woke up with the mask of doom still fuse to his back. Little do you know over the course of time the mask would be increasing his powers over time.

Power’s and abilities. Shatore not only has the shadow abilities like a Makuta but being an ancient Toa of shadows and having nui stone fuse throughout his armor. But he can create multiple shadow clones of himself. Allowing him to be at multiple places at once. The Shadow clones can only be killed by a powerful light source. His weapons are also created from pure shadow energy The only actual weapons that he has attached to him are his blades on his arms along with his shadow risk cannons. His weapons allow him to attack his enemies shadow directly killing them faster and less mess. Otherwise it looks like their bodies have never been touched. How did Shatore lose his eye and gained his new shadow vision. Shatore being The cruel Toa that he is. Back then he would often use other members of the order as sacrifices for his own personal gain. Bellum became aware of this when he tried to do it on him and was not impressed by shatore actions. Later when returning to the order Bellum had shatore or come to his personal quarters to. “Talk”. (Shatore) why did you invite me here master Bellum? When you tried to use me as a “diversion” and tried to get me killed. I find that unacceptable. (Shatore) What is it to likes of a old-timer like you. Bellum grabbed shatore and forced him to the ground. (Shatore) AHH, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!! I AM THE TOA OF SHA- eh. Bellum now had one of his wrists in his hand and had him on the ground on his knees. (Bellum) you will not be doing this again and to make sure you learn your lesson. Shatore never tried doing the things he did again and now has a deeper respect for Bellum.

And here’s a side by side of them

12 Likes

Looks cool!

5 Likes

the pureists are angry
(but the mask looks AMAZING)

3 Likes