Shiranui, Kunoichi of the Tempest

Hey everyone! I’m back with one of my latest MOC’s, Shiranui, Kunoichi of the Tempest.

Let’s take a look at her for a sec.

Front

Side (sorry only one)

Back

Back (without scarf)

This is her sheath

I tried to make her design as close to a ninja/kunoichi as possible so I made it so her sheath can be attached to her lower back.

In said sheath, are her two Storm Katanas which she uses to assassinate her targets as fast as lightning but as silent as the wind.

Her assassination technique is what earned her the title of Kunoichi of the Tempest.

Also, if you remove her hair piece, she can wear her scarf as a hoodie as well.

She also has a little side area to store her kunai

Unfortunately, I don’t really have actual scale kunai so I just gave her minifig scale spears. It doesn’t look as good but it still gets the job done fairly well.

She is calm.

She is loyal.

She is deadly.

She is Shiranui.

Also, for those who are curious about her backstory:

Bio: Shiranui comes from a very prestigious family. Her father was an elemental lord, and he had three daughters, Shiranui being the eldest. One of the lord’s three daughters were to be chosen by himself in order to take charge of his empire after he had stepped down or died. The other two who were not chosen were to be sent out in the world in search of their destiny. However, when the elemental lord was killed due to unknown circumstances, Shiranui and one of her sisters ran away, and haven’t been heard from for a long time. Shiranui was eventually founded and taken in by a clan of ninjas and was trained to hone her skills, and became a kunoichi with powers greater than the storms.

Phew, that story was longer than Arkarium. Anyways, thanks for checking out my new MOC. If you’d like, you can see my other MOC/s in the link/s below. Until next time!

43 Likes

I like the sheath; it’s not something I see on a lot of MOCs.

1 Like

Is the name inspired by okami’s shiranui

Actually, the name is inspired from a card game anime called Vanguard. The name comes from a dragon named Shiranui.

1 Like

I really like the hair design, and the sheath is cool, but the torso seems a little off, I think its the upside down chest piece, but thats just my opinion. :slight_smile:

Doesn’t seem very feminine.

I mean, it looks good, but it’s not really a real kunoichi… because the kunoichi’s primary role was to obtain info by gaining trust of enemies (usually through seduction) and occasionally assassinate. I’d just call her a ninja, that’s much more broad of a term

@Arsenic I know, my parts are very scarce at the moment so I made do with what was available.

@TheMOCingbird That was intentional for various reasons

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

Great moc and concept! Cool sheath too.

Thanks! I was always a big fan of ninjas.