Shlod the visorak tracker

This is a toa of ice that was sworn to protect others from the visorak hordes after they destroyed the rest of his to a team, as well as his home city. After the visorak hordes were driven out of metru-nui he hunted them down and slowly killed off the keelerak sub species first and was then killed by the Shadowed One after Shlod challenged him.

back shot.

9 Likes

his legs and upper arms are very funny-looking

5 Likes

Yah I am kinda running out of parts but he is supposed to look slightly mutated by visorak venom as well as the fact that the suukorak pincers in his shoulders are ornamental.

1 Like

I… can’t even. I can’t even. He needs more backstory. I need some sort of context.

1 Like

Like what ask a question and I will answer.

Well I cant see much that’s bad about this MOC

But…

Clearly this guy is horrible at his job. :smile:

4 Likes

Yah he kinda is but he is only one guy

2 Likes

He’s a simple guy and I like how you made the arms and the legs (even if they’re a bit funny looking). It makes him very unique. However I think if you’re delving into the Bionicle canon, you really do need to give a lot more story and justification. Now believe me it is hard, many of my MOCs break some of the rules of canon and others are just a made up story to add the the canon. What I usually do is look up the part of the story where I want the MOC to be and look for openings, unfilled slots and areas in which to put him without anyone jumping up and saying “oi u can’t do that u filthy lout”.

1 Like

Not bad for a modified Inika build. I’m not a big fan of the Mata feet as armor though.

I was kinda experimenting with this moc and it turned out better then I thought so I came up with loose story and name and posted him

What happenned to his legs

He was slightly mutated by visorak venom